Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

is_14472838.jpg

^ new add for the beauty candy store !! :drool:

First thing that came thru my mind when I saw this was "omg, she's wearing Doutzen's outfit from 2005!" :laugh: Just look!

6hgzg4y.jpg

But I am loving these new pics! :woot: And the 60's Pin Up look is just :drool:

And yes, ppl just need to stfu about her weight gain <_<

I wonder what happened to Adriana's outfit. haha, she looks wayyy better then Doutzen did.

They should of let Adriana wear it, and the rest of the outfits. haha, but that wouldn't be fair.

yay! :drool: She looks amazing as usual, thanks Liz!

The poster is just like WOW! just cut the rest of the angels out, and its MINE! :laugh:

Well, it looks like Ale's wearing it <_< And KK's wearing Ale's outfit and Selita's wearing Izabel's outfit :laugh:

Every outfit looks better on Adri :laugh: Case closed :p No it's mine! :persuazn: Sike :p

wow on that wall picture Adriana just steals that shot like usual she brings so much..

just a quick question? is this actually a candy store where you buy like smarties and skittles or is it like makeup or what?

I guess a little bit of everything. I mean, if you look closely at the bottom left. You could see the perfume bottles and lotion :laugh:

wow on that wall picture Adriana just steals that shot like usual she brings so much..

just a quick question? is this actually a candy store where you buy like smarties and skittles or is it like makeup or what?

I think it's just a name for one of their cosmetics line. Like the lip gloss is beauty rush then there is very sexy make up, etc.

This store must be pretty cool... new yorkers, please go there and tell us about it ;D

btw I love this picture with the angels...so cute!!!

I'm really excited to go there. I'll let you know how it goes. :]

Here's another one. One of the better ones:

Heh that one is so funny - thanks for posting! :D

Adriana doesn't have to prove herself anymore which is why she no longer has to be stick thin. She has reached the stage where she is so famous and popular, she is allowed to weight a big more and it's not a big deal. If you look at the fashion world, all the new girls coming in and walking the runways are sketal because they are newbies who have to prove themselves. Adriana is at the stage where she's too popular. She's succeeded to the point where she no longer has to live by those unrealistic standards. Besides she look much more attractive with a bit more meat on her. Her weight gain just shows she is above and beyond the petty standards of the modeling world. She has surpassed it. The modeling world no longer treats her like an object to mold and abuse to however they like. I have a friend in the modeling business and if you aren't well-known, they treat you like a piece of meat apparently. You are nothing but an object and the people around you dictate how you should look. Adriana has power for being her own person now and looking how she wants to look.

Alesandra's body looks like a boy..it's too skinny. If you were to see her in a person, she'd look like a mannequin with bones sticking out. Adriana's body is more appealing as a sex symbol now because she looks healthy.

I think she still looks great although at times her weight gain can make her face appear more rounder, but other than that she's ok but I guess its because you and I are judging her by every day average people standards. If we were juding her by model standards I woul dhave to agree that she is just a bit bigger than your average top run way model.

Again I don't see anything wrong as long as she's happy and healthy. Its better for her to remain a size she's capable of realistically maintaining than becoming bulemic and anorexic to make others happy.