Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Because it was based on observations made on these latest candids. I'm not going to spend money on sending a letter she will never read or travel all the way to the US to "track her down". I'm just trying to share my concerns with fellow fans, that's all. I didn't know there had been discussions about her weight before but I guess that means I'm not the only one with these concerns.

And it's ok that you share your concerns with fans, but this just isn't the appropriate place to voice those concerns. General Discussion or Fan talk would be better, because then you can get better feedback on this "issue". If you list it here it's just going to be OT and people getting into it. And eventually the admins are going to move it over to GD. That's all, I don't mean any harm. :wave:

Because it was based on observations made on these latest candids. I'm not going to spend money on sending a letter she will never read or travel all the way to the US to "track her down". I'm just trying to share my concerns with fellow fans, that's all. I didn't know there had been discussions about her weight before but I guess that means I'm not the only one with these concerns.

yes I agree with you. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing Adriana at all. i love her and think she is insanely gorgeous but lately she really has not looked her best. not that flawless perfect looking girl she once was. I don't really know what it is. it's not really her body. Her body looks fine.I think its more her face that has changed drastically. It is very very round and her bone structure is almost non existent anymore. Her forehead has deep wrinkles in it now. i still think she is sooooooooooooo beautiful she just has changed alot recently. I hope she starts looking like how she used to again. and don't say its age bc she doesnt look old she just looks different and the other VS models are older now but they look the same not so dramatically different.

^^ aaahhh! I need those pictures. I'm definitly surf'in with web for those all day.

I just can't get over how beautiful she looks. I mean yea, Adriana IS the most beautiful woman in the world.

But she is getting more and more beautiful by the minute. I really disagree with the weight thing. I really dislike when people think she" gaining" weight. She is soo perfect, her body and everything. [ Are you blind to see perfection in front of you ]

So CHILL

Yes I'm glad you noticed that too. I compared some of the older photos to recent ones and I can tell she added some weight. Not that make her less beautiful, it just doesn't give her her prime beauty that was few years before. But she's human and you can't always keep the weight you want to stay. I just hope she will "tone up" like you said for the fashion show. She is Adriana Lima, the most beautiful girl in the world forever.

OMG LIZ thanks so much! :heart: She looks absolutely beautiful. People need to stfu and accept her the way she is now (that's what a true fan would do, instead of complain about her weight). All I am going to say on this subject is: I am pretty sure Adriana is aware with her weight and how she looks. I thinks she is content with her weight and she looks healthy. So just get over the fact that she isn't shedding the pounds at a rate you would like her to. She probably has her mind on other things in her life.