Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:chicken: Wow, thanks so much for the pics guys!! She looks so beautiful! :hehe: Her hair looks fantastic and her dress is beautiful!

STUNNING!!

:clap: :thumbsup: :heart:

Adriana Lima Hosts "Dance for Tolerance" Benefit Dance

May 31, 2007

Room Service

New York City, New York

post-5803-0-1446089833-50447_thumb.jpg

That picture is just :drool: :wub: Absolutely breathtaking! :hehe: How can anyone be that beautiful? :idk:

Oh and www.hollywoodtuna.com has a new article on her :nicole:

She just gets better and better.

Oh no I don't agree. Actually I am really disappointed by the new pictures. She should stop wearing tons of make up.

I am happy to see that she has dark hair again & I appreciate that she is not making her weird faces in front of the camera.

You know what I just noticed?! She's not doing any of her trademark goofy faces! :shock: Not necessarily saying that those were bad. I liked to see her playing around and having fun but I know that there were people who didn't. Also, it just seems so different without them :idk:

She just gets better and better.

Oh no I don't agree. Actually I am really disappointed by the new pictures. She should stop wearing tons of make up.

I am happy to see that she has dark hair again & I appreciate that she is not making her weird faces in front of the camera.

I would have to disagree with your opinion because most woman wear TONS of makecup like EVERYWHERE. But this is an event. YOU MUST get glammed up. But i mean REALLY Adriana looks just as stunning as she looks without makecup. Look at this picture NO MAKECUP she looks gorgeous!

post-9234-1180759376_thumb.jpg

Adriana looks stunning and sexy in this picture. Her new hair is perfect, the cut, and I lovveeeee the colour, its a perfect shade of brown. THE HAIR IS WOW you can do anything from looking girl next door to sexy like Adriana. thanks for the pics Miz B and sorry I cropped the pic, just wanted to show what I was commenting about :)

post-1432-1180768929_thumb.jpg