Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo篠no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o ino desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria?s Secret mostrou a lua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo�o no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o in�cio desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria�s Secret mostrou a l�ngua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot�grafos enquanto passeava pela Big Apple.

f16744gu6.th.jpgf16744lz9.th.jpgadriana20lima20e20fas20mz1.th.jpg

http://estrelando.uol.com.br/interna/interna_16744.htm

shes starting to age rapidly, i hope she isnt using hardcore drugs.

People are just so use to only seeing her all dolled-up, make-up perfect, and air-brushed for Victoria Secret. But those images aren't real. It's just a fantasy. That's the whole purpose of those pictures. It's to create an image, but it's mostly an allusion...like acting. Adriana is a real person. This is what she naturally looks like on a normal day (without makeup) and what she probably would look like if you were to meet her in person. Models are normal people as well who look quite average for the most part when they aren't 'working'.

I use to work part-time dressing models at fashion shows and TRUST ME besides being skinny when models don't have their personal hair dressers, make-up artists, they look like any old person you'd see on the street. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

People are just so use to only seeing her all dolled-up, make-up perfect, and air-brushed for Victoria Secret. But those images aren't real. It's just a fantasy. That's the whole purpose of those pictures. It's to create an image, but it's mostly an allusion...like acting. Adriana is a real person. This is what she naturally looks like on a normal day (without makeup) and what she probably would look like if you were to meet her in person. Models are normal people as well who look quite average for the most part when they aren't 'working'.

I use to work part-time dressing models at fashion shows and TRUST ME besides being skinny when models don't have their personal hair dressers, make-up artists, they look like any old person you'd see on the street. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

wow, you' ve discovered the Americas. :wave:

A modelo brasileira Adriana Lima faz sucesso com os paparazzi americanos. A top foi clicada durante um almo�o no Bar Pitti, em Nova Iorque, durante o in�cio desta semana.

Bem-humorada, a "Angel" da Victoria�s Secret mostrou a l�ngua e fez sinal de "paz e amor" aos fot�grafos enquanto passeava pela Big Apple.

f16744gu6.th.jpgf16744lz9.th.jpgadriana20lima20e20fas20mz1.th.jpg

http://estrelando.uol.com.br/interna/interna_16744.htm

shes starting to age rapidly, i hope she isnt using hardcore drugs.

She just looks tired but wouldn't surprise me if it did considering the dark side of modeling. But if she still smokes coupled with the fact that she has fair complexion could lead to premature aging and a shorter modeling career.

but to me she just looks tired ;)

whatever. i like those pictures! thats what most girls look like during the day not everyone sits there for an hour doing hair and makeup, thats why i like her. shes a real girl. just because she looks tired doesnt mean shes a druggie.

Wow. This is so ridiculous. <_< :whistle: I think that she looks absolutley fine in these pictures and I think that it's totally wrong that she's being scrutinized so much just because she looks a little bit under the weather or whatever. I realllllly don't think she's doing drugs. She looks fine! So lovely :heart: And I don't see what sudden change occured in her life that would cause her to start doing drugs now that she's a veteran in the modelling industry who is respected and appreciated. It's not like she's a thirteen year old all alone in New York trying to make it as a model so she can support her mother and have the life that she always wanted. She isn't so vulnerable anymore and if she never did drugs when she was at that vulnerable stage I don't think that she would start doing them now. That's just my two cents :D