Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

you know guys, maybe she will start to show herself more now. Go to events and such, maybe she looked at Ale and has realized what she is doing(getting her name out there), and let's pray to God that she does the same thing. As for her hear it does look darker, it would be such a good suprise for me if she dyes in black(her eyes would look great). And as for her weight she still looks great, but you can mostly see when she gets pounds on, on her face and tummy(they do get a little bit biger), but it doesn't look bad at all.

Talk to you later guys!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

I dont think Adriana need to "get her name" anymore. and about her hair, she cant let down, because the dress is "open behind" (sorry I dont know how to say this, i hope its right lol)

Thanks for all the pictures guys, she looks amazing, like she always do :blush:

I dont think Adriana need to "get her name" anymore. and about her hair, she cant let down, because the dress is "open behind" (sorry I dont know how to say this, i hope its right lol)

Thanks for all the pictures guys, she looks amazing, like she always do :blush:

I think you got it wrong, I wasn't saying she is not already a celebrity, I was just saying that her last year wasn't that great, so if she is smart this year she could use media to get her name even more out there(interviews, red carpet...). That's all! :blush:

Oh woooooooow :heart: She looks very beautiful! I know everyone else has already said it but I guess I'll say it again: Her legs look great!! Thanks for the pics everyone. I'm in love with her shoes!!!... Am I the only one who notices that Adri seems to wear a lot of black? I'm not saying that like there's anything wrong with it though :p Black makes her look so chic :ddr:

WOW

She looks stunning in these pics. Nothing to do with the so-so ones at the prefect stranger premiere. We see now how beautiful she's still ( The previous ones might have fooled some of us... Ok, it fooled me :( ). I love her with a pony tail! And those legs... Oh my...