Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Hmmm.. <_< adriana really is losing it. i am a bigggg fan of hers but i just do not like her in these newest pics... of course her eyes are gorgeous but her face seems pumper. i dont care if she gains weight... wuetver... but its sad that the weight goes to her face. when britney spears gained weight it didnt go to her face. unfortunante to say it but alessandra is looking more beautiful now a days :-/

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. I :heart: her so much. I still think she looks absolutley amazing!! True, her face does look very different, and I'll admit it, I was shocked to see her lips looking so thin. :cain: But really, she looks so insanely beautiful!!! I'm glad we have new candids and thanks for posting them! She's absolutely stunning. Gorgeous! Number one in my books forever and always. Ale isn't even in my books :laugh: :jimmy:

Is it just me or do her lips look really thin in those pics. I don't think I've ever seen her lips look so skinny before. They still look good, but far from the plump look they normally have.

Maybe they weren't hydrated. :idk: Sometimes that happens to me if my lips aren't moist... I feel like they get thinner. I don't know. Am I the only one who feels that way?

Is it just me or do her lips look really thin in those pics. I don't think I've ever seen her lips look so skinny before. They still look good, but far from the plump look they normally have.

Maybe they weren't hydrated. :idk: Sometimes that happens to me if my lips aren't moist... I feel like they get thinner. I don't know. Am I the only one who feels that way?

I understand, Mine is like that too.

Wow "New Adriana" is in a lot of websites topics these days, yesterday 'Hollywoodtuna' talked about her 'ugly' dress, today 'theskinnywebsite' talks about her weight and tomorrow a website will talk about her weird faces on pictures ?! :laugh:

I think she looks pretty stick-thin in that dress actually. How skinny does she have to be, for people to finally realize she isn't fat or gaining weight. She has always had a round face even when she was very young. Her hair-style just draws attention to the face.

If someone were to compare, two side by side VS pic...one from 2001 and one from 2007, there would hardly be a noticeable difference in her weight. She's about as equally skinny.