Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I know, they'd been together for such a long time!

Well you know, these things just happen. Look at your own life, you get to break up with someone, and most of the time it isn't easy. I don't know how it feels for Adriana, she lives a different life than you & I do, anyway I'm pretty sure it wasn't easy for both, after being all that time together. Probably, you'll never get to know why they broke up, and that's a good thing. Someone's love life is personal and is not to be shared with the rest of the world.

SO.

I know, they'd been together for such a long time!

Well you know, these things just happen. Look at your own life, you get to break up with someone, and most of the time it isn't easy. I don't know how it feels for Adriana, she lives a different life than you & I do, anyway I'm pretty sure it wasn't easy for both, after being all that time together. Probably, you'll never get to know why they broke up, and that's a good thing. Someone's love life is personal and is not to be shared with the rest of the world.

SO.

OH SMOOOOOOTHIE! I haven't seen you post in such a long time :D :hug: Well, I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know what it's like to break up with someone. And I completely agree with what you said, I really think it's right that we will never know why they broke up. That's very personal. :heart: