Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

i know the guy who writes for it is really funny if you click that link their is tons of candids of Adri....my daaaarling. She is just the best.

I know, he is verrrry funny. I posted a link to that site way back when telling people how funny I thought it was :laugh: I just can't get enough of those articles.

Google has this pic of her. Repost?

At least I think it's her. The face looks like her and the picture says Adriana Lime and Patrick.

Adriana-Lima-and-Patrick-Ca.jpg

that's not Adriana. I remember this photo been posted before.

it's not the right shoes, lefs, nose, hair, shape of face...

At least I think it's her. The face looks like her and the picture says Adriana Lime and Patrick.

that is so her! look at the face. what do u mean not the right soes? im sure she owns more than 1 pair!

& her hair was red for a while but she dyes it so much for all we know it could be purple now.

that is so her! look at the face. what do u mean not the right soes? im sure she owns more than 1 pair!

& her hair was red for a while but she dyes it so much for all we know it could be purple now.

Seen that picture before didnt think it was her then, and i still dont. IMO that is not Adriana ;)

no i don't thin it's adriana. the chick's face looks like a cheeto tan which i think adriana doens't have, her legs look too muscular and short and adriana's are leaner adn longer. and the forehead looks big too..

it's alright for making a mistake of posting that pic :p haha it's all good

no i don't thin it's adriana. the chick's face looks like a cheeto tan which i think adriana doens't have, her legs look too muscular and short and adriana's are leaner adn longer. and the forehead looks big too..

it's alright for making a mistake of posting that pic :p haha it's all good

Cheeto tan! :rofl:

So, you'll forgive me this time? :p

And no, post #6183 is not Adriana. But that is ok. We all make mistakes :)

Yeah, I kindof caught that it wasn't her after a little bit of thinking. There would have been more cameras there if it were her. Like a party! :fun: There would be pistures everywhere, not just on the one cite! Thank you for forgiving me! :p