Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ i didnt say she was wrong mentioning that this topic is only for candids. I was saying she was wrong to think she was going to find any today. it was a little sarcastic comment back to her. she was being sarcastic about her dissapointment on not being able to find any candids, and so the message to her was that this forum, is not her oyster and people do stuff like this all the time, and if she really wanted to see some pictures, like i had said before, it's only a click away. i see that angie tried to give off the message for everyone to drop the whole discussion about Thugs post, but as you can see the disscussion keeps going.

i agree that just becuase there isnt any new candids, arguements and discussions about someone's post shouldnt be made and continued on in the forum HOWEVER, you shouldnt tell anyone but the person who started all this. Not to point any fingers to my buddy outofdark, but his comment started this whole thing, so if it bugs you so much, go and pm him about it and ask him to stop. after all, "they invented the PM's & Comments for that" right?

It doesn't annoy me and I don't point a finger at anyone, but you have to admit that a discussion doesn't start with just the one that makes a comment. It starts with the rest commenting on that person.

I suggest that we stop this discussion and that 'thug discussion'. PM me if you want to go on with this.

Have a nice day.

SO

but you have to admit that a discussion doesn't start with just the one that makes a comment. It starts with the rest commenting on that person.

that doesnt really make sense to me...considering that the rest started commenting becuase of one person...but whatever floats your boat.

does anyone know how to pronounce adriana's mother's name? i have a friend who goes by that name and has the same spelling but i think it may be pronounced differently with adriana's mother. Anyone? anyone know?

i was suspecting that. my friend, or she's not actually my friend, but she's a friend of my friend and she's of an african decent. Her name is spelled exactly like that, but it's pronounced different i think. i only saw her once and couldnt understand how she said her name (she's too quiet) so i'm thinking it might be that or may have a different pronounciation becuase of the accent on the c.

post-544-1171298802_thumb.jpgpost-544-1171298959_thumb.jpg

credit to the original posters.

The're old, but for the newcomers here: you are looking at two of the best photo's of Adriana ;)

SO

I agree that this event has been one of the best "moments" of Adriana. There is a whole series in MQ, but does anybody have this series in HQ?

i love those pictures. very appropriate for Valentine's Day :hehe:

i had an avater and sig of this but i changed it. haha i always

change my sets :p

you make your own avatar and sig cypress? your pretty good at it. I like the one you have now, and the one before this one. keep changing them, i like to see your avatar and sigs. (Y)