Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

her mom looks completley different than what i expected. I kind of figure she wouldnt look like her mother, becuase for some reason alot of girls get their looks from their fathers side. for example, i dont look like any one of my parents, but i have more of my dad's features. she must have that with her dad too. or she could look more like her grandparents, i look more like my grandma than anybody else. does any one have that too? it's also so strange, i thought her mother was a natural blonde no? didnt someone mentioned she was a blonde? and what freaked me out was that lady in the picture looks alot like my grandma :ninja: how do you guys know this is her mother? just curious. thanks for the pics. i actually think adriana looked best in with the lady while kissing her cheek. very cute.

Thank you sweet Lady :heart:

she 's with denny (singer) her new friend (not boyfriend) :wave:

Some magazines here in Brazil are saying the adriana brooke up with Vince and now she is with Denny. They watch a movie and dinner together in salvador, at last wednesday.

I dont think its true, maybe they are just friends, but who knows :ninja:

Thank you sweet Lady :heart:
she 's with denny (singer) her new friend (not boyfriend) :wave:

Some magazines here in Brazil are saying the adriana brooke up with Vince and now she is with Denny. They watch a movie and dinner together in salvador, at last wednesday.

I dont think its true, maybe they are just friends, but who knows :ninja:

oups i hope it's true because when she was with this prince, she wasnt' a lot shooted bi the paparazzi ... <_<

her mom looks completley different than what i expected. I kind of figure she wouldnt look like her mother, becuase for some reason alot of girls get their looks from their fathers side. for example, i dont look like any one of my parents, but i have more of my dad's features. she must have that with her dad too. or she could look more like her grandparents, i look more like my grandma than anybody else. does any one have that too? it's also so strange, i thought her mother was a natural blonde no? didnt someone mentioned she was a blonde? and what freaked me out was that lady in the picture looks alot like my grandma :ninja: how do you guys know this is her mother? just curious. thanks for the pics. i actually think adriana looked best in with the lady while kissing her cheek. very cute.

I have that too. I don't necessarily look like either of my parents, but I do have my dad's features, like: darker skin, lighter eyes, thick hair, etc. :)

But I think that she does look a little like her mother. Same nose and cheekbones. But she must have her father's features too. I do know that she got her eye color from her grandparents though, she said so herself.