Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ok sorry, i doubt this is the place to request pictures, but i was curious if anyone had like a set of photos of the TIM spot commercial where shes in a black dress , and goes in the fountain etc.... if so that would be GREATLY appreciated, just reformatted my comp, and some how forgot to back those pics up! THANKS A BUNCH, sorry if this is the wrong thread :( i dont post much

i think she looked better before now its like sehs trying to hard to much hair teasing and dying and before she was this innocent natural look its a lil mroe out of hand but its not her thats changing her look agencies decide u know when model s change up ther elooks and also fashion and style changes but i miss old her

i think she looked better before now its like sehs trying to hard to much hair teasing and dying and before she was this innocent natural look its a lil mroe out of hand but its not her thats changing her look agencies decide u know when model s change up ther elooks and also fashion and style changes but i miss old her

Maybe you're right, but her character hasn't changed, she's still that same woman. That's what I most appreciate about her.

Maybe you're right, but her character hasn't changed, she's still that same woman. That's what I most appreciate about her.

yeha her character's still seems the same. i like how she's not all cocly and big-headed cause she's this popular VS angel and all. she seems modest and she's gorgeous like crazy!

help please? i need pictures of adriana and her boyfriend.... his boyfriend is a prince dont you? im confused :yuckky: :cry:

th_29732_19405430282_122_340lo.jpg post-1004-0-1446086945-31832_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446086945-65906_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446086946-00191_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446086946-37965_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446086946-45484_thumb.jpg

yeah her boyfriend is the prince of "Liechtenstein". a 160 km² small principality with only 34000 inhabitants. he is a ugly prince with a lot of money. he must be very charming otherwise i dont know why adri is dating him

happy christmas to all :wave: :fun:

Can we say worth 3 Billion+? The guy is about as charming as a hemroid and about as good looking as one.

Need I say more... That just isn't right. :shock:

0055nchz9lz0.th.jpg

Adriana I can deal with.... by my god, he gives Mister Ed a run for it's money! ... Hundreds of years of inbreeding folks

she can do soo much better seriously whats wrong with this girl?

really people, why are you guys being so shallow? <_< if she loves/likes the guy, let her be. he's obviously making her happy, even though i heard she slapped him cuase she was mad ior whatever, but still if he's good to her, he's good for her.

really people, why are you guys being so shallow? <_< if she loves/likes the guy, let her be. he's obviously making her happy, even though i heard she slapped him cuase she was mad ior whatever, but still if he's good to her, he's good for her.

we do not know if she's happy, i'd hope she's happy to be with him and not for the money which i clearly doubt that she's a gold digger. but i was just taking about looks. I have no idea what's Adriana's or his prince's personality are like because i have never met them. Personality is much more than looks, but i dont know them so just from my taste, he's not bad for looks but hes not drop dead gorgeous, maybe its the picture. some people do not photograph well. i can't judge him whether hes good or not bc i dont know him i can only judge him on his looks bc thats all i see of him. reallie she slapped him? ouch shes a beast! hate to get her mad. lol (exaggeration) :p

we do not know if she's happy, i'd hope she's happy to be with him and not for the money which i clearly doubt that she's a gold digger. but i was just taking about looks. I have no idea what's Adriana's or his prince's personality are like because i have never met them. Personality is much more than looks, but i dont know them so just from my taste, he's not bad for looks but hes not drop dead gorgeous, maybe its the picture. some people do not photograph well. i can't judge him whether hes good or not bc i dont know him i can only judge him on his looks bc thats all i see of him. reallie she slapped him? ouch shes a beast! hate to get her mad. lol (exaggeration) :p

haha yes. i don't know either, but from the looks of it by the candid shots and the press and all, she does seem happy to be with him. and some pelple say that she's just dating him for money, since he's not all that great looking <_< which i think is BS. but he doesn't look that bad in the candid shots of adriana and him walking down the street. it's just he looks kinda forced and uncomfortbale to pose and take a picture.