Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just because women touch each other on the stomach or hold hands or even stroke each other's hair does not mean they are automatically considered lesbians.

I seriously doubt Adriana is pregnant...if she is, congrats to her! :) If she's not, she doesn't look it to me to be honest. She looks nothing but stunning with and without makeup! :)

lmao. yup adri and ale are just hardcore lesbians expressing their love through stomach touches. its so romantic. :blink: its amzing what people can come up with <_< whoever told you that needs a hobby

Didn't you know? That's why they call Ale a supermodel; she has the power to make people gay and/or pregnant by touching their stomachs with her fingertips. :ninja: :laugh:

Yeah there are,but I only found one of Gisele and one of Karolina..no Adri :(

I hope someone else would found some ;)

Ahh I found one on wireimage under her name (that claims to be her). It's in the third row, second colum. I am not registered with wireimage or else I would post it a bigger size. Could some post a better size please?

post-4409-1164077090.jpg