Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

a few mq backstage, will get more up but organzing so might take a day or so :ninja:

omg is that oluchi next to adriana in the last pic ? is she pregnant or anything ? or is it just the way her body look when she ain't sucking it up ? :|

I like her better without make up too. Shes such a naturally beautiful, perfect looking human being that I see no reason for there the be makeup or airbrushing. a lot of models have something quirky about them that makes them beautiful, then they go into editorial photos with weird black makeup or airbrushed out eyebrows or something and it creates a beautiful photographs thats just weird. Adri isnt quirky she is the most stereotypically perfect person ive seen (blue eyes, dark skin, big lips, long legs, booty and breats... even if they are due to the magical VS push ups) and the only flaw that she really has is her mouth which most of her real fans love. So yeah thats why i think adri looks best without makeup in beauty shots.

aida WHO ARE YOU? I know you are the greatest member of this forum, that's who you are!!!!!!!!!

I agree i think you must be magical fairy that fell out of heaven and is now devoting it's life to provide us with great pictures of Adriana. :wub: :wub: