Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana is clearly the best looking model of all of them. I just wish her hair was black again. :( She looks so beautiful in the red top! She is simply stunning. And she does not need to be on a diet like ET reports she is for the past couple of weeks. She's beautiful exactly the way she is! :) Baby got back and thicker in the middle...that's hot. :D

The pictures on the previous page are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G where they are with all the red tops and white pants.

And i think she has thebest top it's sooo nice it's fab i love it i'd totaly wear 1 like that..But i just noticed...

Her whole back was showing , nothing wrong with taht right i know she has very nice back , skin etc..but has anyone ever notices.

In the past when they always wore same shirts Adriana always wore the 1 taht covers up the most like ex. Ale would wear 1that shows off her belly and Gisele the 1 with off the shoulders etc etc..and even on the event "what is sexy" with Ale and Izabel she still wore the a plain T-shirt with that writing while ale and Iz were showing a bit of skin..

Now Adriana is showing the most skin!! Like Ale still shows her belly whatever but the thing is Adriana never use to be like that I've ALWAYS notice taht on Vs events...And it's weird that she did now... She'd also have the plainest shirt while others showed a bit of skin..

I dunno i just notice that..It's like what :blink: