Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

she smokes, there r backstage pics with her holding ciggarets,but maybe,just maybe she is a virgin... cos,her father left her when she was a baby...so it would make sense...

maybe she is,but the publicits told her not to say sth like that,cos of her sexy image...

but,smoking isn't like the worst thing u can do...

she smokes, there r backstage pics with her holding ciggarets,but maybe,just maybe she is a virgin... cos,her father left her when she was a baby...so it would make sense...

maybe she is,but the publicits told her not to say sth like that,cos of her sexy image...

i agree smoking isnt the worst thing you can do. there are alot worse..like cocaine or meth. btw adriana has admitted she isnt a virgin.

i agree smoking isnt the worst thing you can do. there are alot worse..like cocaine or meth. btw adriana has admitted she isnt a virgin.

Nothings wrong with a little coke, and when did she admite she isn't a virgin, seems like she was just saying she was in GQ, never believe that though.

is she pretending like not how to express herself in english and sayin' a bunch of crap?

<_<

like the virgin thing,smoking,junk food.................................

:laugh: :laugh:

lmao you know sometimes i wonder taht too! im like maybe she is confused lol

her beauty justifies anything..so thats why i never say anything she says is false lol

Nothings wrong with a little coke, and when did she admite she isn't a virgin, seems like she was just saying she was in GQ, never believe that though.

she was interviewed in an italian magazine where she admitted that it wasnt true and that her publicist can explain why she said that.

my mum married my father and was a virgin...

and she is one hot mum!!!

ppl here told me i look pretty,but my mum looks like 10 times better,even now...

so,virginity is choice!!!!

plus,mum was a model in her own time! she had covers in 70's all over ex Yugoslavia

my mum married my father and was a virgin...

and she is one hot mum!!!

ppl here told me i look pretty,but my mum looks like 10 times better,even now...

so,virginity is choice!!!!

plus,mum was a model in her own time! she had covers in 70's all over ex Yugoslavia

I likewize know a few really hot virgins. My friend is a model for Elite in Toronto and looks like a cross between Elisha Cuthbert, and Petra Nemcova and is still a virgin at 23. I also have plently of overweight, unattractive friends who get laid on a regular basis. That's the thing about being a female. You don't have to be good-looking to get laid. So yes, it all comes down to choice, morals and whether you've met the right person or not. Looks play maybe a 10% role.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Heads to Los Angeles: Victoria's Secret Models Board Private Flight From New York

November 14, 2006 - Stewart Airport

New Windsor, New York United States

CREDIT: LULLABY

wo hopefully will post later

post-4038-1163538001_thumb.jpg post-4038-1163538021_thumb.jpg post-4038-1163538036_thumb.jpg post-4038-1163538053_thumb.jpg post-4038-1163538080_thumb.jpg