Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think she kinda regret of left vs.. and she only did that, bc of Metin. And IF SHE will be in VSFS , I wonder how it will be the show. 

I disagree; I don’t think she had a choice. I think it was VS that ended her contract  

plus she clearly has not learned anything from letting a man greatly impact her life. 

I think its the other way around and VS regretted losing her. Also, they are the business here. They call the shots and they are the ones to ask for her to work with them again 

It was Adriana who decided to leave VS AFAIK, and I don't blame her for it, once Alessandra left, the gap between Adriana and the other girls was too much and she looked (and probably felt) out of place, and she's not stupid, she probably knew VS was a sinking ship that was also limiting her options. Coming back now that they are re-branding and the public opinion on VS is not as negative anymore is a win-win for both of them, Adriana is probably getting a lot of money for this campaign and VS gets some caché back for having an actual icon return

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

It was Adriana who decided to leave VS AFAIK, and I don't blame her for it, once Alessandra left, the gap between Adriana and the other girls was too much and she looked (and probably felt) out of place, and she's not stupid, she probably knew VS was a sinking ship that was also limiting her options. Coming back now that they are re-branding and the public opinion on VS is not as negative anymore is a win-win for both of them, Adriana is probably getting a lot of money for this campaign and VS gets some caché back for having an actual icon return

ohh, well they still asked her to come back no doubt. And I think if anything this will be very beneficial to her and continuing her career forward. Especially with how OBSESSED this generation is with her work for VS. And its PR for her which should keep moving her career outside VS 

2 hours ago, Jaytrainne2884 said:

Would’ve loved to have seen some pap pics of her at JFK. Wish she attracted as much attention as Ale and Gisele.

Adriana is arguably more famous/popular than ale. She no doubt attracts just as much attention at the least. Ale calls the paparazzi on herself lol. Always did, still do. She LIKES attention, she even said that out her own mouth….You would be surprised. You see ale more than beyonce and even more than naomi  Campbell when out and about for a reason. Half of these celebs are calling the paps, I wouldn’t say gisele is because she has a reason for people to be all up in her face. But alessandra definitely is and always have. Adriana is just not that girl, when they catch her they just do but its never planned or paid for. Waste of money for someone like her 

It's easy to know which models call the paparazzi and which don't. Ale is definitely one of those who calls the paparazzi, perhaps the most obvious case is that of Miranda Kerr, we went from several years in which you saw Miranda's candids practically every day (and I like it, I like her street style) to not having anything from her once she managed to marry her current and billionaire husband and that's not because Miranda ceased to be interesting from one year to the next. This doesn't necessarily mean that one model is more popular or attracts more attention than another. Adriana attracts more attention than Ale and less than Gisele.