Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She is def losing more and more weight with every week it seems. She is almost there. Thats great

Also very glad to see her normal low set eyebrows. Yay

She looked good, but would look even better if she looked happier in the photos, she looks displeased in some of these. Or maybe she was just tired… Valentina didn’t look too happy either lol. Sienna looks very adorable, she was camera ready lol

1 hour ago, patt said:

Perfection. This lady should have done Adriana's makeup for FIFA congress, i love it.

I wish she would stop wearing all black.

Black is slimming, its the right idea for her

I agree adriana should use this makeup artist more because she doesn’t do too much and doesn’t change the shape of adriana’s eyebrows and other facial features lol. She understands the assignment lol

But adriana looked more happy and well rested at fifa so I can’t decide which is better lol

Jeez Valentina is what, 13 and she is already almost Adriana's height!? I had to look twice to make sure it was her. And nice to see Sienna, we definitely do not see her as often, they are both beautiful young ladies.

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

Jeez Valentina is what, 13 and she is already almost Adriana's height!? I had to look twice to make sure it was her. And nice to see Sienna, we definitely do not see her as often, they are both beautiful young ladies.

And she is already taller than André.

Adriana looks so beautiful!!

3 hours ago, borg said:

And she is already taller than André.

Adriana looks so beautiful!!

@borg i believe she is in high heels and somehow the angle of the photographs or posture of Andre made it look like Valentina is taller than Andre. 

1 hour ago, patt said:

@borg i believe she is in high heels and somehow the angle of the photographs or posture of Andre made it look like Valentina is taller than Andre. 

Yes Valentina is in heals. But I think Andre looks his height here. He is the same height as Adriana but since she's also wearing heals she obviously looks taller than him. And thats exactly what we see in the photo. So Valentina being Adriana's heigh in heels now makes sense seeing that Adriana is only a few inches taller next to her. 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:11 PM, patt said:

At first i couldn't be sure about Valentina's heels and surprised about her height, later i noticed her heels on someone's story. I'm not sure if her heels considered high. 

Also, it's hard to tell if she's the same height as Adriana yet just by looking pics but she will definitely be the tallest woman in her family.

IMG-7238i.thumb.jpg.b0ac347e8f6a09e763195eac5eb36a79.jpg