Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

45 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well her standard for hiring Laurent was that he works for Andre's film company and is friends with him. 

Yeah alot of these current problems are leading back to her being with andre, but I digress. 

adriana needs to know if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. All this switching her teams around (and lets be honest things been shifty since that) is not necessary for her. Especially when her new PR botches his job half of the time. What really carries her is already being a an icon and household name. She clearly only has maybe a month or so ways to go, she can take that little time off and come back when she is ready. She don’t need to fuck with those turkish people in the meantime. 

the fifa thing is okay because she getting paid alot and she already has a history with fifa. That was a deal that made sense for her 

But still doing favors for turkish people/brands who have always been weird about her is a no go, someone should have told her it wasn’t worth it. I think her old team would have because they was around the OTHER times them turkish people were being weird with her. Hell they was weird with her when they saw her pregnancy weight gain just in December. So her current people should know to distance her from them by now too. Especially with how turkish people and media have treated her in the past. She should have been advised to just continue on focusing on losing weight and not touch any kind of work until she is ready to come back. She did look good in those pics but you can tell by her saying she had more weight to lose and lack of activity related to modeling that she don’t think she is ready to come back and thats why she has not. If her team was good at their job they would keep her on that path. Since she never acknowledged it, even deep down she knows that she should just be focusing on her turn. She knows because its actually her industry 

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah alot of these problems are leading back to andre, but I digress. 

adriana needs to know if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. All this switching her teams around (and lets be honest things been shifty since then) is not necessary for her. Right now what’s carrying her, is her already being a an icon. She can come back when she ready and don’t need to fuck with those turkish people while she is getting her looks back. 

Im not sure Andrea was that great either. But she made more sense than this. She was actually part of an agency that worked with other models. Laurent if im not mistaken, does PR for films not celebrities. And I don't think he has any experience with the fashion industry.

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Im not sure Andrea was that great either. But she made more sense then this. 

Andrea wasn’t good with social media but I still feel like she was a bit better than Laurnt and she actually understood the modelling world. Like adriana was not her only model client. Laurnt seems to specialize more in film industry and has worked with like actresses and stuff, hence why he knew andre first. But as far as I know, he never was PR for other models. So thats another thing, andrea had experienced with pr and stuff for models. 

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Andrea wasn’t good with social media but I still feel like she was a bit better than Laurnt and she actually understood the modelling world. Like adriana was not her own model client. Laurnt seems to specialize more in film industry and has worked with like actresses and stuff, hence why he knew andre first. But as far as I know, he never was PR for other models. So thats another thing, andrea had experienced with pr and stuff for models. 

100% she was better and agree with all that. Im just saying I could understand Adriana switching to another PR person or team that can do a better job. But her hiring a publicist because they work with her boyfriend in a whole other industry, is one of the more questionable things she's done i think. 

11 minutes ago, lucyford said:

100% she was better and agree with all that. Im just saying I could understand Adriana switching to another PR person or team that can do a better job. But her hiring a publicist because they work with her boyfriend in a whole other industry, is one of the more questionable things she's done i think. 

Yeah it shows that he doesn’t really do work for models. And thats a problem. She needs to wake-up and get her head out the clouds. Having a child with andre is enough, no need to employ his people for herself when they don’t specialize in her field and it shows 

38 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Ok here is what i understand. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

1) Turkish government decided to produce cars under the name of 'TOGG' but somehow forgot or neglected to register the brand name 'TOGG' officially in EU region???

2) A shrewd Turkish guy who lives in France, acted quickly and registered the TOGG trademark in his own name in EU???

3) Turkish government decided to make a deal with this guy to get official rights of the trademark of TOGG in EU because otherwise car producing process would be in danger.???

4)The guy refused to make a deal and Turkish government sued him.???

5) Since the litigation process is continues, people who already paid for the cars have to wait even more to get their car.???

6) And lastly, PEOPLE BLAME ADRIANA FOR PROMOTING THIS FAKE/STOLEN BRAND. ???!!!

Since Media sources have no guts to blame their government officials for their horrible mistake, they instead pointing Adriana out. People are afraid to say/write anything negative on social media about their government due to risk of getting arrested. It has nothing to do with Adriana but media tried to make her a scapegoat.🙃

IMG_7177.thumb.PNG.74dc510c7d0d8ea7b1a115e0b2009b47.PNG

On 3/21/2023 at 12:35 PM, laeteita said:

Ok here is what i understand. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

1) Turkish government decided to produce cars under the name of 'TOGG' but somehow forgot or neglected to register the brand name 'TOGG' officially in EU region???

2) A shrewd Turkish guy who lives in France, acted quickly and registered the TOGG trademark in his own name in EU???

3) Turkish government decided to make a deal with this guy to get official rights of the trademark of TOGG in EU because otherwise car producing process would be in danger.???

4)The guy refused to make a deal and Turkish government sued him.???

5) Since the litigation process is continues, people who already paid for the cars have to wait even more to get their car.???

6) And lastly, PEOPLE BLAME ADRIANA FOR PROMOTING THIS FAKE/STOLEN BRAND. ???!!!

yeah I am very sure somehow Adriana was mislead about which brand it was that she would be working with whenever it was proposed to her. Probably why she didn’t share it

this is the other turkey brand with the same name here:

https://instagram.com/togg2022?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

its a car brand which is up Adriana’s alley because she has worked with cars before. They have 500K followers, so it is a well known big turkish car brand. I think that was the brand Adriana thought she was working with and it turned out to be that more recently launched brand that used the same name and therefore there is some legal battle and confusion

Yeah if Adriana had her old team and publicist of people I doubt this would have happened. Whoever the hell was behind that, and it seem like Andre’s friend that she recently hired, fucked up with this. We know because he was there. This was very botched like I said. No wonder it happened the way it did and Adriana didn’t even acknowledge. She more than likely thought it was the original brand that asked for it, especially with her history of working for big car companies. This confusion explains alot because we know otherwise Adriana wouldn’t have done it. I know sometimes I joke about Adriana's lack of self awareness/humbleness, but a newly made random brand is not something she do. Explains why all they got was a pap stroll, that they probably still had to pay for. And like I said you can tell she is not ready to start doing real model stuff again anyway. Most car ads are informal as well, and she actually has done social media car ads for big car brands before. So I can see her thinking thats what this was. Thats probably what she initially thought it was, something more informal and what she did do before with other car brands 

Like I said, she needs to do something about these new people working for her. They do not know what they are doing and it’s affecting her own brand. Things like that can not keep happening.

As a fan, it's sad to see how Adriana has managed her career in the last few years of her career, really. A woman with so much potential, so iconic and has wasted her time on worthless projects with people who aren't prepared or experienced in managing a model's career. She has always been too influenced by her closest environment. And even more now that the world of fashion seems to open it mind a bit to allow models over 30 yo to continue working actively, until not so long ago, a model when she turned 30 practically had to retire. Fortunately, that has changed and now we can see some models reaching the best moments of their careers at 35, 37 or 39 years old. But nevertheless, in the case of Adriana, that she should be one of the most benefited by these changes... she has given us very little valuable material in the last 5 years and I was optimistic about Adriana's career, once her stage at VS is over, free of that contract that is as restrictive as it is lucrative, we would see very interesting work from her, but no.

Regarding her work with FIFA, I still maintain my opinion. I don't know how much they pay her for it, I don't know if they are paying her a lot, at least I hope so, because honestly she doesn't fit in there. I still think it doesn't make sense. You see all those FIFA events and, logically, it's full of retired footballers, which is normal. And in the midst of all those people who have dedicated their lives to football, a supermodel. And only one, because it's not like there are other models, designers or anyone else who comes from the world of fashion. There is Adriana and a lot of former football players, managers, directors of football organizations, football journalists. Has no sense. It isn't the environment in which, as a fan, I want to see Adriana, nor do I think Adriana should be there.

3 hours ago, borg said:

As a fan, it's sad to see how Adriana has managed her career in the last few years of her career, really. A woman with so much potential, so iconic and has wasted her time on worthless projects with people who aren't prepared or experienced in managing a model's career. She has always been too influenced by her closest environment. And even more now that the world of fashion seems to open it mind a bit to allow models over 30 yo to continue working actively, until not so long ago, a model when she turned 30 practically had to retire. Fortunately, that has changed and now we can see some models reaching the best moments of their careers at 35, 37 or 39 years old. But nevertheless, in the case of Adriana, that she should be one of the most benefited by these changes... she has given us very little valuable material in the last 5 years and I was optimistic about Adriana's career, once her stage at VS is over, free of that contract that is as restrictive as it is lucrative, we would see very interesting work from her, but no.

Regarding her work with FIFA, I still maintain my opinion. I don't know how much they pay her for it, I don't know if they are paying her a lot, at least I hope so, because honestly she doesn't fit in there. I still think it doesn't make sense. You see all those FIFA events and, logically, it's full of retired footballers, which is normal. And in the midst of all those people who have dedicated their lives to football, a supermodel. And only one, because it's not like there are other models, designers or anyone else who comes from the world of fashion. There is Adriana and a lot of former football players, managers, directors of football organizations, football journalists. Has no sense. It isn't the environment in which, as a fan, I want to see Adriana, nor do I think Adriana should be there.

I think thats only true since the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic her career was on the same pace as always. She had hf covers, campaigns both commercially and in high fashion. And did runways. It wasn’t until the pandemic where things changed which was understandable at that time. Literally 2 years after VS the pandemic came. One year after the pandemic started to lift she got pregnant. Timing is certainly a factor as well

its just unfortunately, right after the pandemic she met Andre. That probably sound rude but it is what it is. Adriana hasn’t been the same since for multiple reasons. She got pregnant and stuff,  and clearly thats gonna slow stuff down. But to say her career was lacking before the pandemic (5 years cover pre-pandemic) isn’t true. She just ended up meeting this dude right after the pandemic lifted and then got pregnant within that same year. So right when she was free to go forward after covid, essentially she was pulled back again because of pregnancy. And currently pulled back because she has to deal with trying to recover her looks and lose the weight. Obviously this sequence of events would slow things up, but even then she did try to work despite her looks changing throughout. Adriana got a Vogue cover, Elle cover, Harper’s bazaar cover, and L’officiel cover all in 2022, the same year she was pregnant. She even walked a show pregnant and people def talked about it. Say what you want but her relevance didn’t fade and she has remained a topic and popular. To say she didn’t do anything or what models like her usually do within that time is false and selective. L’official gave her three covers and talked about celebrating her being a model tor 25 years JUST LAST year in 2022 as well. She got multiple covers for Elle brazil. The l’officiel thing was a big deal because 1. It celebrated her career hence giving her three covers (for US, Paris, AND Italia) 2. anna sui even interviewed her for it and talked about her career. Anna is an icon herself. Adriana worked with savage fenty, puma, chopards, bcbgmax, IWC, and maxmamara between 2019-2021 ( within those 5 years). If you choose to not remember these things, then thats on you. But those brands and opportunities are def notable, her contract with puma wasn’t up until 2022. That puma deal was a whole collaboration, she made special designs for them, she just wasn't only the face of it.  After her time with puma was over, thats when she reached a deal with the dogpound she got last year, which was a brand associated with VS at one point and has gotten popular recently and it makes sense for adriana to do because its fitness.

Adriana was pregnant last year, and pregnant Adriana is not gonna get any fashion or beauty contracts lol. Like Adriana said, pregnant her is not the same as model her. Even she knows that lol.  2021 she was just starting to travel again for her career and clearly was in the middle of moving her team around-she won't get a deal easily when she is doing all of that. The fifa thing I think has nothing to do with Laurnt/andre’s friend but more so her actual agent, ana and adriana’s own previous history with them. Its a billion dollar company of course she is getting paid well in her role as it. And I do not get why you have so much selective memory-Adriana been in the fifa environment for years literally before she was even divorced she was asked to do similar for them:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmxNY4QyH7d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think its easy to be so negative and have foggy memory right now because she just had a child and still recovering from it and before that there was covid . Alot of fans have been frustrated lately I feel. Unhappy with how she looks because of pregnancy and then having to wait for pre-pandemic Adriana to return. Its easy to discredit her like you did given this timeline. I know its also easy to be frustrated by it. But it is understandable we are not seeing her do anything right NOW. Having three kids is no joke on a woman in her 40s, I feel like Adriana herself did not realize this.  I mean lets be honest she’s not in proper form or shape to work right now and she seems to know it. Personally I don’t think she should be seen again until she got her looks all the way together so that people can shut the fuck up.  Her not doing anything modeling related right now sounds right because show me a big model who just gave birth to her third child in her 40s and was ready to conquer 5 months later. The model does not exist. Most models don’t have that many kids or have them in their 40s.  So it makes sense right now she isn’t involved, especially with all the crap she gets for her post partum appearance alone. I want those people UNFAIRLY body shaming her to shut up and I also want Adriana to shut up reminding people she is a mom, she was one two kids ago lol. I say it like that because I know she says that as a reminder because clearly Cyan isn't the only child she gave birth to. Everything about that situation is annoying, so I am all for her not doing shit right now except for recovering herself. 

Now I do agree Adriana needs to stop letting her career be affected by her environment/friends/boyfriend. Because what happened with the turkish brand was just bad and would not have happened if she had her usual team. Like I said she already had a child with the man which caused alot of changes itself. She should not give him anymore chances to affect her career again if she can help it. I am sure Adriana is not pleased with this. I just hope she acts accordingly by getting a usual PR team to work for her. She has to stop letting her personal relationships spill into her career. They are two separate things and should be separated. I hope this made her realize it. Once she fully looks like herself again, she will probably get that ball rolling like before. Like I always have to tell you, you are talking about a model who came from literally NOTHING to something with her drive and ability. Most aspiring models who come from where she did, do NOT end up where she is. Combine that ambition with her popularity, she will be good when she is actually READY. Because no matter what, she is clearly still popular. She just has to go back to pre-pandemic Adriana in terms of work flow. 

she should also just change her team again to avoid similar things like this turkish shit that happened 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think thats only true since the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic her career was on the same pace as always. She had hf covers, campaigns both commercially and in high fashion. And did runways. It wasn’t until the pandemic where things changed which was understandable at that time. Literally 2 years after VS the pandemic came. One year after the pandemic started to lift she got pregnant. Timing is certainly a factor as well

its just unfortunately, right after the pandemic she met Andre. That probably sound rude but it is what it is. Adriana hasn’t been the same since for multiple reasons. She got pregnant and stuff,  and clearly thats gonna slow stuff down. But to say her career was lacking before the pandemic (5 years cover pre-pandemic) isn’t true. She just ended up meeting this dude right after the pandemic lifted and then got pregnant within that same year. So right when she was free to go forward after covid, essentially she was pulled back again because of pregnancy. And currently pulled back because she has to deal with trying to recover her looks and lose the weight. Obviously this sequence of events would slow things up, but even then she did try to work despite her looks changing throughout. Adriana got a Vogue cover, Elle cover, Harper’s bazaar cover, and L’officiel cover all in 2022, the same year she was pregnant. She even walked a show pregnant and people def talked about it. Say what you want but her relevance didn’t fade and she has remained a topic and popular. To say she didn’t do anything or what models like her usually do within that time is false and selective. L’official gave her three covers and talked about celebrating her being a model tor 25 years JUST LAST year in 2022 as well. She got multiple covers for Elle brazil. The l’officiel thing was a big deal because 1. It celebrated her career 2. anna sui even interviewed her for it and talked about her career. Anna is an icon herself. Adriana worked with savage fenty, puma, chopards, and maxmamara between 2019-2021 ( within those 5 years). If you choose to not remember these things, then thats on you. But those brands and opportunities are def notable, her contract with puma wasn’t up until 2022. After that is when she reached a deal with the dogpound which was a brand associated with VS at one point and has gotten popular recently and on makes sense for adriana to do because its fitness.

Adriana was pregnant last year, and pregnant Adriana is not gonna get any contracts lol. 2021 she was just starting to travel again for her career and clearly was in the middle of moving her team around. The fifa thing I think has nothing to do with Laurnt/andre’s friend but more so her actual agent, ana and adriana’s own previous history with them. Its a billion dollar company of course she is getting paid well in her role as it. And I do not get why you have so much selective memory-Adriana been in the fifa environment for years

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmxNY4QyH7d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think its easy to be so negative and have foggy memory right now because she just had a child and still recovering from it and before that there was covid . Alot of fans have been frustrated lately I feel. Unhappy with how she looks because of pregnancy and then having to wait for pre-pandemic Adriana to return. Its easy to discredit her like you did given this timeline. I know its also easy to be frustrated by it. But it is understandable we are not seeing her do anything right NOW. Having three kids is no joke on a woman in her 40s, I feel like Adriana herself did not realize this.  I mean lets be honest she’s not in proper form or shape to work and she seems to know it. Personally I don’t think she should be seen again until she got her looks all the way together so that people can shut the fuck up.  Her not doing anything modeling related right now sounds right because show me a big model who just gave birth to her third child in her 40s and was ready to conquer 5 months later. The model does not exist. Most models don’t have that many kids or have them in their 40s.  So it makes sense right now she isn’t involved, especially with all the crap she gets for her post partum appearance alone. I want those people UNFAIRLY body shaming her to shut up and I also want Adriana to shut up reminding people she just had a baby lol. So I am all for her not doing shit right now except for recovering herself. 

Now I do agree Adriana needs to stop letting her career be affected by her environment/friends/boyfriend. Because what happened with the turkish brand was just bad and would not have happened if she had her usual team. Like I said she already had a child with the man which caused alot of changes itself. She should not give him anymore chances to affect her career again if she can help it. I am sure Adriana is not pleased with this. I just hope she acts accordingly by getting a usual PR team to work for her. She has to stop letting her social environment spill into her career. I hope this made her realize it. Once she fully looks like herself again, she will probably get that ball rolling like before. Like I always have to tell you, you are talking about a model who came from literally NOTHING to something with her drive and ability. Most aspiring models who come from where she did, do NOT end up where she is. Combine that ambition with her popularity, she will be good when she is actually READY. Because no matter what, she is clearly still popular. She just has to go back to pre-pandemic Adriana in terms of work flow. 

she should also just change her team again to avoid this turkish shit that just happened 

I don't remember 2019 as a particularly good year in terms of the quality of Adriana's work, to be honest. She was active with the Puma thing, which for her financially would have been an important agreement, without a doubt, but I would have liked it better in another record, Adriana's sexy and athletic image is already highly exploited and she has much more to offer. In 2018 she was more active, but it is still a year that is far from what she achieved in her best time. The thing is, if you compare the quantity and quality (this is key) of Adriana's work from 2010 to 2015, also with a pregnancy involved (being younger, yes, and that helps a lot when it comes to recovering), with that of 2017, 2018 to date, there is a huge difference and not for the better. I remember that at that stage every year she has a relevant Vogue cover (because Vogue Arabia... yes, it's Vogue, but that's it, Vogue Arabia), we saw her in Vogue Italia, Vogue France, INCREDIBLE covers in Vogue Spain and every year got at least one in Vogue Brazil.

Obviously I'm not saying she didn't do anything in the last few years, but she definitely could and should have done a lot more, much more prestigious covers and runway shows, considering who she is and how amazing she looked until the pregnancy. Now, if she wants to do it on her own... because even before meeting André, I think around the end of 2018 or 2019, she leaves her agency and agent, she spent a while trying to move on her own, being her The one who managed everything. Logically, it is much more complicated that way, especially considering that Adriana is not the model with the best contacts in the fashion world. Also, it was during that time that she was dating the Turkish guru, who I think manipulated her a lot and was not good for her career, or for her in general.

About FIFA, attending a gala in 2014, it really doesn't mean anything for her to now have this role. Because that's as far as Adriana's relationship with football ends, when FIFA called her almost 10 years ago to present something about the 2014 World Cup being played in Brazil. And she is not the only celebrity that FIFA has contacted to involve in one of their ceremonies. None of them should work for FIFA on a regular basis. To present something at a ceremony in a timely manner? Well, could be. To work regularly for FIFA? It's absurd. And it's normal that many people complain about it because it doesn't make sense at all, which is common in FIFA. I already said, it is that it doesn't make sense to see the FIFA congress with hundreds of presidents and representatives of the football federations of each country and, in addition, a supermodel. As a fan of Adriana, I don't want to see her there, I want to see her on a cover, fashion show or campaign. As a person who has always liked football, I don't understand what she's doing there. It isn't a justifiable decision because once she went to a gala or once Adriana published two posts about football on IG.

On the other hand, I get your point about her stepping aside until she's back to her usual body. I would feel bad for her and I think she would set a bad example in a way. Adriana has not gained weight because she has been eating a lot and poorly while she is lying in bed all day, she has gained weight because she has had a child and she is a woman who also gains a lot of weight during pregnancies, it's something completely natural. I feel terrible that she receives this criticism, because it hurts me as a fan of Adriana and, above all and more important, because they are absurdly unfair and perpetuate the idea that women cannot stop being perfect for a second of our lives, not even when you are a mother for the third time at 41 years old. It's insane. And for her to "hide" as if she had to be ashamed of her body would be like agreeing with those people.

18 hours ago, borg said:

I don't remember 2019 as a particularly good year in terms of the quality of Adriana's work, to be honest. She was active with the Puma thing, which for her financially would have been an important agreement, without a doubt, but I would have liked it better in another record, Adriana's sexy and athletic image is already highly exploited and she has much more to offer. In 2018 she was more active, but it is still a year that is far from what she achieved in her best time. The thing is, if you compare the quantity and quality (this is key) of Adriana's work from 2010 to 2015, also with a pregnancy involved (being younger, yes, and that helps a lot when it comes to recovering), with that of 2017, 2018 to date, there is a huge difference and not for the better. I remember that at that stage every year she has a relevant Vogue cover (because Vogue Arabia... yes, it's Vogue, but that's it, Vogue Arabia), we saw her in Vogue Italia, Vogue France, INCREDIBLE covers in Vogue Spain and every year got at least one in Vogue Brazil.

Obviously I'm not saying she didn't do anything in the last few years, but she definitely could and should have done a lot more, much more prestigious covers and runway shows, considering who she is and how amazing she looked until the pregnancy. Now, if she wants to do it on her own... because even before meeting André, I think around the end of 2018 or 2019, she leaves her agency and agent, she spent a while trying to move on her own, being her The one who managed everything. Logically, it is much more complicated that way, especially considering that Adriana is not the model with the best contacts in the fashion world. Also, it was during that time that she was dating the Turkish guru, who I think manipulated her a lot and was not good for her career, or for her in general.

About FIFA, attending a gala in 2014, it really doesn't mean anything for her to now have this role. Because that's as far as Adriana's relationship with football ends, when FIFA called her almost 10 years ago to present something about the 2014 World Cup being played in Brazil. And she is not the only celebrity that FIFA has contacted to involve in one of their ceremonies. None of them should work for FIFA on a regular basis. To present something at a ceremony in a timely manner? Well, could be. To work regularly for FIFA? It's absurd. And it's normal that many people complain about it because it doesn't make sense at all, which is common in FIFA. I already said, it is that it doesn't make sense to see the FIFA congress with hundreds of presidents and representatives of the football federations of each country and, in addition, a supermodel. As a fan of Adriana, I don't want to see her there, I want to see her on a cover, fashion show or campaign. As a person who has always liked football, I don't understand what she's doing there. It isn't a justifiable decision because once she went to a gala or once Adriana published two posts about football on IG.

On the other hand, I get your point about her stepping aside until she's back to her usual body. I would feel bad for her and I think she would set a bad example in a way. Adriana has not gained weight because she has been eating a lot and poorly while she is lying in bed all day, she has gained weight because she has had a child and she is a woman who also gains a lot of weight during pregnancies, it's something completely natural. I feel terrible that she receives this criticism, because it hurts me as a fan of Adriana and, above all and more important, because they are absurdly unfair and perpetuate the idea that women cannot stop being perfect for a second of our lives, not even when you are a mother for the third time at 41 years old. It's insane. And for her to "hide" as if she had to be ashamed of her body would be like agreeing with those people.

Well in 2019 yeah she had Puma. NOT only did she have campaigns but a whole collaboration with them.  The collaboration came after a regular campaign she did with them. That collab was really designed around Adriana after her first campaign with them, to say thats not notable is crazy because not many models are getting a chance to collaborate with a big brand while also being the face of their own collaboration. Other models have been the face of nike and under amour and thats it. They wasn't also asked to design and have their products for such a brand. Also when she had her Chopard's campaign, which I feel was great because that is certainly a luxury brand and it was time for her to move on from IWC.  She also had her BCBGC campaign. She was still with maybelline at the time too. And she also had covers/editorials that year. Also I would never complain about sports being on brand for her, because then you can't say she's only the "sexy" model and thats the only brand she got. I see nothing wrong with her adding another notch on her belt and reputation-especially something SO different from sexy. Because sporty does not equals sexy.  Sexy, beauty, sporty.... nothing wrong with all of those things being your brand. Some models just got one thing lol

I feel like you're more concerned with quantity over quality because I had to remind you why the l'official covers were special. You were saying nothing she had done recently was notable/was worthless. Not only did they give her multiple covers for different countries, but the purpose was to highlight and celebrate her career. Thats notable because not every model gets that, lets be honest. I don't recall such thing being done for half of her fellow VS angels. Not many models get to actually have their career celebrated by the industry. For another icon in the industry to talk about what a successful career you have and to celebrate that is not something every model gets to have. There are also other things adriana has done over the past few years which was also done in a celebratory manner for her being an icon. All that stuff IS notable and happened within the past 5 years. We both acknowledge Adriana, moving around with her agents and PR is def what has gotten in the way at times. But I will always be confident that when it comes down to it, she will do what she needs to do, when she needs to do it. Her not having an agent didn't even last long lol. Pretty sure she picked up being at CAA again in 2021.  But by that time Andre came along, Adriana had cyan in August, that means she was pregnant at the end of 2021. She got pregnant just months after getting signed with an agency again. I mean even her fellow models with better careers than her, also tried removing themselves from their agencies but ended up having to sign onto a new one because they also wasn't doing that much. She isn't the only huge model to try that out, and she isn't the only huge model that it clearly did not work for.  They ALL end up going back to an agency. Its just those other models didn't get pregnant and their career had the chance to pick back up but it did take time. Adriana just did not have that same time because she got pregnant basically after the pandemic was "over" and months after she signed again with another agency. But make no mistake, she was not the only big model that tried that and had to sign somewhere else and like I said it took awhile for their usual work flow to return despite how big they are. Of course the same would happen with adriana and she gets pregnant shortly after signing.

I get your last point about how you feel about the body image/shaming thing, but I am only speaking as someone who is also a fan like you and it hurts to see people treat her the way they have and say the things about her the way they did because she got pregnant. Thats why at this point, i'm fine with Adriana treating this point of her post partum/pregnancy like she always does which is take a step back from modeling. Because at this point the slander she gets is absurd.  People do not care that she just had a child. They still want to use it to be extremely negative to her. And its hurtful to see. The less room people have to talk, the less they do. Thats my logic, it may come off rude when I say it. But not only is it hard for me as a fan to see, clearly it is Adriana too since she started turning off comments because of what people say. And like I said, reminding people every other post she is a mom when she never did that before and she had kids two other times and didn't feel the need to remind people of that. Clearly she does now because she knows people love to say she got "old and fat", a shell of her former self, Some have even called her ugly. Like this is terrible to see. Thats why I am okay with believing the less room and space you give people to talk, the less they will have it. If Adriana just didn't care and still posted frequently without turning off her comments and without responding to haters then okay. But thats not the reality. The reality is these people are mean and grossly inconsiderate. And the modeling industry would be even more harsh, they cherry pick which models can be big and given what Adriana said in 2021, she knows this too. If you see my previous posts, I was all for Adriana not holding out while pregnant and that she should still be active-it was before I realized just how bad and inconsiderate the responses would be. Its literally as if Adriana spending 25+ years of her career being supermodel stunning never happened

On 3/21/2023 at 8:06 PM, lucyford said:

Im not sure Andrea was that great either. But she made more sense than this. She was actually part of an agency that worked with other models. Laurent if im not mistaken, does PR for films not celebrities. And I don't think he has any experience with the fashion industry.

@lucyford yes Laurent is not experienced for fashion world that's the major problem related to Laurent. Also, living in Saudi Arabia is not helping much. I said this before, i bet he has never paid for anything. Why does he even live in Riyadh?

I already shared my feelings about Laurent, as long as she works with him, we should get ready for such works that only done for money. I'm sure he convinced her to do this thing. 

2 hours ago, patt said:

@lucyford yes Laurent is not experienced for fashion world that's the major problem related to Laurent. Also, living in Saudi Arabia is not helping much. I said this before, i bet he has never paid for anything. Why does he even live in Riyadh?

I already shared my feelings about Laurent, as long as she works with him, we should get ready for such works that only done for money. I'm sure he convinced her to do this thing. 

Yes I dont think Laurent is any good for her. No idea he lived in Saudia Arabia. I was under the impression he was in LA. And yeah id assume she pays for Laurent's expenses on their trips (along with Andre for whatever reason) and if she doesnt, he must be getting paid well where it wouldn't matter if she covered flights and stuff. 

But I do think sometimes some gets the roles of a publicist and modeling agent mixed up. Laurent isn't an agent. He is not the one responsible for getting her modeling jobs if I am not mistaken. Im not sure what her situation there even is with CAA. But assuming she is still signed with them, CAA is the one responsible for helping her book modeling jobs. 

Laurent was there when this toggo mishap happened, so I would say he had a role this time. He just does not have a role everytime. He was also there when Adriana was on Harper's Bazaar greece cover and he posted about it too. But he did not post about her elle brazil cover, her l'officiel cover, etc. Caa posted that instead. Caa did not post her harper's bazaar greece cover though, and they usually post all her covers and work that she has done. So my guess is the Harper's cover was related to laurnt and since he also was there with that turkish brand, it was also related to him.

Yes, Laurent isn't her agent. And Caa still is since she is still on their website, they still follow her, and like I said, they posted her last magazine covers which was for elle brazil and l'officiel and the other work she did last year- its safe to say she is still with them. And since they posted those jobs and not laurent, they had a hand in them. From what I see, when Adriana did those jobs he wasn't there. Those jobs were the better jobs she did in 2022. But since laurent was around for the thing with the turkish brand @patt seems to be correct he has some involvement with particular jobs she gets-just not all of them and no he isn't her actual agent. But as her publicist he seems to sometimes have a role, just not all the time. I think she uses her publicist/PR to maximize her connections and deals. So laurnt is probably just someone extra there for connections and getting her work incase CAA does not. Its a good idea to use all your sources, but its not a good idea for laurnt specifically to be the one doing it, since he got adriana out here thinking she about to work with a well established and known brand when really that fraudulent brand got lucky to have paparazzi pics taken of her for their PR. Yes, having a publicist/PR ALSO help you get jobs in addition to your agent is a good idea, but Laurnt is the wrong person because of his clear lack of experience

I see why Adriana would have a publicist doing both pr and looking for additional work for her to do along with her real agency. But Laurnt just should not be that person because that was so fucking ridiculously botched. This is why its important to only have people who work in Fashion when you are who Adriana is.

@Souled-Out The TOGG thing wasnt like real modeling work so I'm not saying he didn't play a role in that. Who knows how it happened but I do think it should have been his job as a publicist to look into the brand.

And I disagree that Laurent is the one who got her that Harpers Bazaar thing. The more likely answer would be that it was her cause of who she is. She is the one who has been in the modeling industry for years. No way Laurent has a noteworthy connection in fashion that would be of good use for Adriana. I think she uses him more as assistant than for connections relevant to her. No way she would have hired him of all people if that were the case.

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out The TOGG thing wasnt like real modeling work so I'm not saying he didn't play a role in that. Who knows how it happened but I do think it should have been his job as a publicist to look into the brand.

And I disagree that Laurent is the one who got her that Harpers Bazaar thing. The more likely answer would be that it was her cause of who she is. She is the one who has been in the modeling industry for years. No way Laurent has a noteworthy connection in fashion that would be of good use for Adriana. 

Well CAA did not post the HB cover. And they did the other covers and runway stuff. Laurnt posted it instead. I don't think its a coincidence and sure her name made it easier, but I wouldn't doubt a publicist involvement in that sometimes especially with all the irony. Like I said its actually a good idea to not only use an agent to get work but use everyone on your team to do it. Its just laurnt is not fit for the job of being her publicist and pr, she needs someone else who specializes in fashion and understands that adriana is a real supermodel

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Well CAA did not post the HB cover. And they did the other covers and runway stuff. I don't think its a coincidence and sure her name helped, but I wouldn't doubt a publicist involvement in that sometimes especially with all the irony. Like I said its actually a good idea to not only use an agent to get work. Its just laurnt is not fit for the job

I didnt say CAA got her the job. I am saying she herself may have gotten it. Just how she had said she got Vogue Spain in 2019 and other stuff herself.