Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@Souled-Out This is how they do insta ads todays. They act like celebs randomly got caught by paparazzi with the stuff they supposed to promote.
So technically, they took her pics as if she randomly photographed by paparazzi in those clothes. This is best way to promote something. Definetely smart marketing. Brands act like, celebs voluntarily use their stuff not for getting paid.

29 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@Souled-Out This is how they do insta ads todays. They act like celebs randomly got caught by paparazzi with the stuff they supposed to promote.
So technically, they took her pics as if she randomly photographed by paparazzi in those clothes. This is best way to promote something. Definetely smart marketing. Brands act like, celebs voluntarily use their stuff not for getting paid.

I wouldn't necessarily say this is true. There are times when Adriana has posted a photo and then the brand she was wearing will repost it which makes sense (she wont even tag the brands). That's why brands send PR packages to celebs. But in situations like that she isn't even being paid. So i dont blame her if essentially she accepted getting paid to call a photographer while grabbing her coffee. Like how celebs call the paparazzi on themselves. Literally no effort by her. She wasn't posing and didn't have to post the photos or anything. And why they were played off as being paparazzi photos.

21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I wouldn't necessarily say this is true. There are times when Adriana has posted a photo and then the brand she was wearing will repost it which makes sense (she wont even tag the brands). That's why brands send PR packages to celebs. But in situations like that she isn't even being paid. So i dont blame her if essentially she accepted getting paid to call a photographer while grabbing her coffee. Like how celebs call the paparazzi on themselves. Literally no effort by her. She wasn't posing and didn't have to post the photos or anything. And why they were played off as being paparazzi photos.

Agreed

And as I said Adriana isn't physically ready to return to her real modeling yet, so yeah this lil minimum effort was the best anyone could get right now until she has fully recovered her looks and gotten back into model shape. She keeps calling herself "motherly" in every post because she knows she still isn't in model form, so I don't expect her to be doing anything in it yet

She is def getting a good bag of money with the fifa stuff, but she is attending those events without a glam team and without putting much make up on so clearly, its good money for her but her role there is not as a model. Its not a modeling job at all. She has not returned to modeling yet and I think she will once she gets herself all the way back again and has lost the rest of the weight.

4 hours ago, ekn said:

More from Turkish Press

adriana-lima-togg.thumb.jpg.637c64429b5ce3bc0d80db10f3e3d298.jpgadriana-lima-togg-001.thumb.jpg.4bb9b2dbd43b6775a7a0d1246c1bd12f.jpg

OMG i was thinking she was wearing extensions for pre-oscar party, her hair grows very fast. Is this her natural hair? She looks better in casual clothes.

@laeteita If you ask me yes these are  look like advertisement for many reasons but IDK. I see the brown lipstick she wore for pre-oscar party on her lips in the photos maybe taken earlier that day.

I'd love to see the rest of the photos from that day but i can't find on the photographer's website.

6 minutes ago, patt said:

OMG i was thinking she was wearing extensions for pre-oscar party, her hair grows very fast. Is this her natural hair? She looks better in casual clothes.

@laeteita If you ask me yes these are  look like advertisement for many reasons but IDK. I see the brown lipstick she wore for pre-oscar party on her lips in the photos maybe taken earlier that day.

I'd love to see the rest of the photos from that day but i can't find on the photographer's website.

I also noticed how long her hair got again. Shoulder length hair Adriana was nostalgic because that was the length of her hair when she was young. But it doesn’t hit the same if she doesn’t also have the tan lol and then of course she was pregnant with it. So it just didn’t give the same. 

Older Adriana looks best with longer hair, I was happy to see it  

but these photos def were just some pap stroll opportunity. When Adriana stops calling her looks motherly in every other caption and changes her profile photo from her pregnant belly, I will believe she is back in modeling lol. 

15 minutes ago, patt said:

Who is even the photographer???
That’s also not certain if you mean mujdatkavas. No stock photo agencies has the photos, no credits for Photographer or agency, suspiciously only some Turkish websites shared them that i wouldn’t even call them press.

@souled_out it is confirmed it is an advertisement work by the photographer Mujdat Kavas. You can see, Laurent is there too.

22 minutes ago, ekn said:

But i don't understand why people think that way, yes she has a bit extra weight but she is still a celebrity, she still has fame to sell something. Maybe she should wait a bit more to show up on runway to avoid negative comments about her weight but this kind of works quite alright to do.

3 hours ago, patt said:

@souled_out it is confirmed it is an advertisement work by the photographer Mujdat Kavas. You can see, Laurent is there too.

But i don't understand why people think that way, yes she has a bit extra weight but she is still a celebrity, she still has fame to sell something. Maybe she should wait a bit more to show up on runway to avoid negative comments about her weight but this kind of works quite alright to do.

I mean I said the same thing. Adriana is clearly not officially back into the modeling world right now and won’t be until she loses the rest of the weight. That is why she didn’t even promote or show this because its not that serious for her. And most celebs do not post planned pap strolls. It makes sense she does something like this in the mean time. She is not back yet. She said she still has more weight to lose and we can see that. When we can not literally see that anymore, is when I expect for her to return. 

but right now, no.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I mean I said the same thing. Adriana is clearly not officially back into the modeling world right now and won’t be until she loses the rest of the weight. That is why she didn’t even promote or show this because its not that serious for her. And most celebs do not post planned pap strolls. It makes sense she does something like this in the mean time. She is not back yet. She said she still has more weight to lose and we can see that. When we can not literally see that anymore, is when I expect for her to return. 

but right now, no.

This is not an official ad/campaign thing imo. It's a pap stroll as you said and not the a type of pictures a brand uses as an actual campaign. Some of them are even blurry. She has no reason to post it. If she got paid to do the bare minimum of calling the photographer briefly to get some shots while out, then thats all. But I disagree that the reason she isn't posting this is cause she isn't "back". She has shown already herself on instagram and publicly. And these aren't bad photos of her by any means. But this was just some easy quick money for her and nothing serious. No need to post about a staged pap stroll and post about an irrelevant/unknown brand if they aren't paying for an instagram ad from her when there are brands who could pay someone like her in the 6 figures for that.

1 hour ago, ekn said:
I wonder if she is aware of the drama about the TOGG.

Ok here is what i understand. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

1) Turkish government decided to produce cars under the name of 'TOGG' but somehow forgot or neglected to register the brand name 'TOGG' officially in EU region???

2) A shrewd Turkish guy who lives in France, acted quickly and registered the TOGG trademark in his own name in EU???

3) Turkish government decided to make a deal with this guy to get official rights of the trademark of TOGG in EU because otherwise car producing process would be in danger.???

4)The guy refused to make a deal and Turkish government sued him.???

5) Since the litigation process is continues, people who already paid for the cars have to wait even more to get their car.???

6) And lastly, PEOPLE BLAME ADRIANA FOR PROMOTING THIS FAKE/STOLEN BRAND. ???!!!

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Ok here is what i understand. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

1) Turkish government decided to produce cars under the name of 'TOGG' but somehow forgot or neglected to register the brand name 'TOGG' officially in EU region???

2) A shrewd Turkish guy who lives in France, acted quickly and registered the TOGG trademark in his own name in EU???

3) Turkish government decided to make a deal with this guy to get official rights of the trademark of TOGG in EU because otherwise car producing process would be in danger.???

4)The guy refused to make a deal and Turkish government sued him.???

5) Since the litigation process is continues, people who already paid for the cars have to wait even more to get their car.???

6) And lastly, PEOPLE BLAME ADRIANA FOR PROMOTING THIS FAKE/STOLEN BRAND. ???!!!

Turkey has always been a source of problems for her, she should just straight avoid anything related.

Nobody is blaming her? I have not seen nobody talk about it outside of bellazon. 

This is why Adriana should stop entertaining certain people and things, even if it is minor. She should just hold off on anything until she is ready to go back into real modeling. We know she is getting paid alot by fifa, so we know she is getting paid well. Since laurent was there he probably helped set that up, she needs to get a new PR person. Adriana seems to not have any standards when it comes to her team. Now that she is older she should be more particular because its not easy being in the industry and you aren’t a spring chicken anymore. You need someone to really vouch for you harder. I wish she had her old team back. I feel like its always something since 2021. If its not the crap with her weight, its something career related . It is so annoying being a fan of hers right now tbh. 

She just needs to stay away from doing things that are outside of her normal and usual jobs. Also stay away from them turkish people, I feel like she never learns her lesson with those people. No offense but they have always been weird about her

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Since laurent was there he probably set that up, she needs to get a new PR person if so. Adriana seems to not have any standards when it comes to her team. I wish she had her old team back. I feel like its always something since 2021.

Well her standard for hiring Laurent was that he works for Andre's film company and is friends with him. 

I also have not seen anyone talking about the TOGG thing. But I guess cause it only concerns Turkey. I don't see the need to blame her when she never actively promoted that brand. The photos are paparazzi type photos. I imagine she doesn't know. And doesn't have a team that knows how to to do their job alot of times.