Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

7 hours ago, ekn said:

Isabeli Fontana's story, slightly different

IMG_5823.thumb.jpg.cc77dd85f667018b07b20f9e5fb01251.jpg

Cool to see Isabeli posted a picture of them together, Isabeli sometimes being too dramatic but i believe she doesn't has any bad intentions. i wish Adriana would repost this to stop those models gossip accounts nonsense posts about rivalry between Brazilian models. 

10 minutes ago, patt said:

Cool to see Isabeli posted a picture of them together, Isabeli sometimes being too dramatic but i believe she doesn't has any bad intentions. i wish Adriana would repost this to stop those models gossip accounts nonsense posts about rivalry between Brazilian models. 

I think she was wrong for running her mouth about Adriana in a podcast though. Comes across very fake. She especially prompted people to believe there was a Adriana and Gisele rivalry. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I think she was wrong for running her mouth about Adriana in a podcast though. Comes across very fake. She especially prompted people to believe there was a Adriana and Gisele rivalry. 

I agree. Adriana should ignore that and Isabeli. She clearly has more class for not entertaining gossip made by others AND to not gossip about her peers herself. That is very professional. She should keep it that way, professional and ignoring those trying to talk about her to others

12 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

What exactly did isabeli say about Adriana?

Said that Adriana has no brazilian friends basically. That she didn't like being with the brazilian girls, and preferred to be with "American" models, which I never even see before usually Adriana's model friends are also international, and that she didn't like Gisele and they had a rivalry. Low key said Adriana was jealous, she kept to herself alot. It made people say that adriana had a "difficult" personality and all that because of ISABELI's gossip. Nobody ever said Adriana was difficult to work with before this and we all know Adriana would defend gisele before talking crap about her

Ugh that stupid tiktok trend shaming her for her pregnancy weight is STILL a thing, now they are using the CR photos. I hope the next time she makes a public appearance she will be BACK and looking like her typical self. Its so bothersome to see people use her pregnancy weight against her

On 12/28/2022 at 6:09 PM, nhlovesadri said:

Found them on HQcelebcorner

zibeno7-for-hqcelebcorner_23.jpg 

Holy crap, Valentina is so tall! She's also looking more and more like Adriana every day, I wonder if she will join the nepo babies trend eventually or if Adriana and Marko won't be keen on letting their kids get in the business

@Clauds Adriana has mentioned Valentina wanting to model throughout the years and that she would support her. I think as recently as her interview with Elle when she did the pregnant photoshoot. I can also recall Valentina saying it on her tiktok. Yes you hear horrible things about the industry. But as a nepo baby, she would have it a lot easier.