Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 5/1/2022 at 6:17 AM, Souled-Out said:

OMG she looks so beautiful. I wish she would post this to shut haters up, but I know she won't :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc_zlwJJ_Qu/ 

19117409-0B07-4D2C-B8C6-A5CBBDF71B90.thumb.jpeg.70caff44b91c1b8ce4e8ee6753d73574.jpeg

UGH. This face!!! Adriana's beauty remains unmatched, and she still looks so youthful as well. Cannot wait to see the final results of this

59 minutes ago, Lika1399 said:

From her story 

Yeas!!!🥳

C4655E49-2019-4D3D-B84A-5C39B3C25154.jpeg

I can't be happy more.😍 Laurent's post made me think she will be there, he kinda gave hint but i thought she couldn't travel with plane due to her pregnancy .

She usually arrives Cannes 4. or 5. day of the festival, perhaps she wants to spend more time at the Film Festival for Andre's career. 

Anyway i'm so glad. 

6 hours ago, patt said:

I can't be happy more.😍 Laurent's post made me think she will be there, he kinda gave hint but i thought she couldn't travel with plane due to her pregnancy .

She usually arrives Cannes 4. or 5. day of the festival, perhaps she wants to spend more time at the Film Festival for Andre's career. 

Anyway i'm so glad. 

She might be going to opening night and leave the festival early.