Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

I dont think this was posted before

277727458_137280915512201_2728051256536555711_n.jpg 277815473_3077677529162754_4139107597435543297_n.jpg

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b556fb94430ba041164e57d1d830410a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5c70969216e0891adc3fa4f2dde977b1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2a1225d479f288d0dcd87c40d29e43ca.jpeg

@lucyford Yes these are not posted before. I didn't notice she is now public. If you ask me i'd prefer her stay private too. Because main problem is not posting photos but comments of her and others, including Adriana. These 5 pictures are only ones that we didn't see before,  other Adriana photos on her homepage were already posted on some public accounts. So we already knew about those events. But what she says, what she comments is matter and taken seriously by people. And i see she likes to being active online so i hope she wouldn't share some unncessary details about Adriana or their relationship. Because you know, Andre already is not favorite of some Adriana fans and Carla being overshare could makes things worse.

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

@patt Can you explain what you mean by what she says in the comments? I have not seen her say anything that was private. 

@lucyfordAdriana referred Andre as her Husband on comments. And Carla says Adriana convinced Andre to be part of the Waterdrop commercial. Nothing wrong about these but i was talking about future in general. Her fans sometimes read too much into it.

24 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyfordAdriana referred Andre as her Husband on comments. And Carla says Adriana convinced Andre to be part of the Waterdrop commercial. Nothing wrong about these but i was talking about future in general. Her fans sometimes read too much into it.

We have been seeing that she refers to Andre as her husband basically on her own page. And his family calling her an in law. But they are not married. Marriage records are public information. If Adriana were married, the media would have found out by now. Divorce are also public records and why the media knew when her divorce was finalized although she never talked about that. I think as long as she isn't sharing anything private that Adriana doesn't want to be shared, then its not bad.

48 minutes ago, patt said:

I don’t know what to think tbh. Maybe they did religious wedding ceremony( nonofficial) because if i’m not mistaken Adriana called “future husband” before not “husband”.

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I know I am surprised but happy she did!

Same, probably one of the very few times she actually announced some of her work coming before it was actually already out. I remember only the Puma collab and her tv show basically.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Same, probably one of the very few times she actually announced some of her work coming before it was actually already out. I remember only the Puma collab and her tv show basically.

I'm so proud of her. Its not easy doing what she is doing, especially since people have been weird about her pregnancy but she is gonna get the last laugh I am sure. Career still going, still booking top tier jobs consistently