Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

vincentpeters1 ig stories, outtake from HB 2017

vincentpeters1 - 2787871194172530718.jpg

He keeps posting old stuf again and again but never shared her recent photos decently. We don't even know he did that photoshoot for what. I never got excited for any photoshoot of her as much the recent one with him.

Virtual gallery denied access from my country, was only available to the few countries access. I found it odd that he published these photos online for limited time to the few countries. I want him to post new stuff instead or he could at least tell directly where we can find them?

15 hours ago, ekn said:

And Laurent... i don't think he knows how to use any SM platform or where to stand while Adriana's pics are taken.

Yeah it’s ridiculous he kept deleting the photo like 3 times because he didn’t get the tags right. When all he had to was press the “edit” button. I think even Adriana knows how to do that! It’s annoying because that messed up her engagement. The picture would have way more likes if he didn’t delete it 3 times. Can Adriana please rehire her old publicist back because she could be doing these things herself instead of wasting her money on someone who acts like he doesn’t know what he is doing 

23 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think even Adriana knows how to do that! It’s annoying because that messed up her engagement. The picture would have way more likes if he didn’t delete it 3 times. Can Adriana please rehire her old publicist back because she could be doing these things herself instead of wasting her money on someone who acts like he doesn’t know what he is doing 

Yes lol literally even Adriana knows how to edit a caption.. I think Adriana could have done it better lol. I agree she is wasting her money on somebody who cant do their job well but is living their best life cause of her traveling. He's been messing up her engagement with so much posting and deleting and the caption being nothing but full of hashtags and @s. Not to mention, them not even posting a lot of things they should. Like I don't understand why they never share the pictures of her editorials, only the covers. Like that makes no sense, she should have her work on her feed not posting stupid tiktok logos for her. They could even post editorial pics in the same post as the cover if they really dont want to make more posts about it. And like with this last post, why did he only post 1 pic rather than multiple in the same post? I just dont get it. 

I've been not understanding why she hired him. He didnt even have experience representing an actual celeb before. Just doing pr with random films, nothing fashion related. Didn't he start his own PR company since he started working for Adriana? Adriana needs someone young who understand social media. Not someone even older than her who knows even less. Just because her bf recommended him and is his colleague, doesn't make him well qualified.

16 minutes ago, laeteita said:

He has to stop doing that, it messes up her engagement. She does not get as many likes as she should/need on her posts when he does that. Thats not good for her career. All he has to do is press "edit". Her likes haven't been as much as they usually are because on all her most recent instagram posts, he has deleted them and posted again. Like that picture of her going to the balmain show surely would have had atleast 100k likes by now if he didn't delete that photo literally 5 times, just because of a caption he could have EDITED.

OMG Adriana has to do this stuff herself.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

He has to stop doing that, it messes up her engagement. She does not get as many likes as she should/need on her posts when he does that. Thats not good for her career. All he has to do is press "edit". Her likes haven't been as much as they usually are because on all her most recent instagram posts, he has deleted them and posted again. Like that picture of her going to the balmain show surely would have had atleast 100k likes by now if he didn't delete that photo literally 5 times, just because of a caption he could have EDITED.

OMG Adriana has to do this stuff herself.

This! Adriana needs to have someone else run her account. Even herself is better. Before he keeps makes this worse. 

I think he started having access to her account after her savage fenty post. When a bunch of her posts randomly disappeared... Her engagement has been worse since he has been behind it. all this posting and deleting crap messes this up. and posting blurry bad posts like a titktok logo

34 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I do not want to say anything negative, i already shared my feelings about him when i first learn he might be the her public relation agent during Venice film festival. However, her followers, who has their notification on, think that it is Adriana who can make a post properly. That's not cool. It is not recent and not just on Instagram, he is doing same mistake also on Twitter and Facebook. 

You all remember, she has a young assistant in between the years 2010-2012, she needs someone like him now. 

Yeah nobody is liking her posts because they thought they already seen it or liked it the first time it was posted. They aren't realizing that her posts are being posted over and over. Its ridiculous because not even Adriana herself would do that. She pays this guy and he can't even do this right, she could be doing it herself and won't have to literally WASTE her money. Money that she can't afford to be wasted, she has another child on the way.

She shouldn't be employing/paying anybody to fuck up her social media and potentially the future of her career. He really needs to be fired if he keeps deleting her posts and posting them again like this. She can barely get any likes now because of this. He has been doing this all year, thats why her social media likes haven't been the same since. When Adriana herself posts, because she only posts ONE time, it gets the right amount of likes and comments. Adriana literally does the job better than him

I wish Adriana would stop being so friendly and letting just ANYBODY in her circle and work for her. Like girl please, realize who you are and have higher standards.

I also want to add her loffiel behind the scene reel is the least liked post of her because of him. I don't know how he uploaded it without any of her follower noticing it.You have to go to Adriana's profile to the reel section to view the video so its likes is under 1k now. 

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah nobody is liking her posts because they thought they already seen it or liked it the first time it was posted. They aren't realizing that her posts are being posted over and over. Its ridiculous because not even Adriana herself would do that.

That and it messes up the algorithm for her. Also the low engagement also affects future posts in terms of the algorithm and how many people see the posts...

This so incredibly annoying. I wish Adriana was a more guarded person. She's too open, nice, and trusting.

I understand she always wants to be humble and nice-thats her motto. And yes, its a flex to be as beautiful as she is and still nice.  But when it comes to her WORK, her JOB, and her MONEY. She needs to be strict and make sure her standards are high, because she is not just anybody. And people will def try to take advantage of her being such a trusting and nice, but also famous and rich model. She can't be so nice and trusting that she lets someone fuck shit up for her. She should be putting herself first and remember that because she is such a big name and has wealth, people will try to get over on her. It does good for them to be able use her, or work for her but its a disservice to her.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

This so incredibly annoying. I wish Adriana was a more guarded person. She's too open, nice, and trusting.

I understand she always wants to be humble and nice-thats her motto. And yes, its a flex to be as beautiful as she is and still nice.  But when it comes to her WORK, her JOB, and her MONEY. She needs to be strict and make sure her standards are high, because she is not just anybody. And people will def try to take advantage of her being such a trusting and nice, but also famous and rich model. She can't be so nice and trusting that she lets someone fuck shit up for her. She should be putting herself first and remember that because she is such a big name and has wealth, people will try to get over on her. It does good for them to be able use her, or work for her but its a disservice to her.

I hope I’m wrong, but since she met this guy she wants to marry, her career took a setback imo. It seems like only idiots work for her and he’s taking  advantage of her and her name ( unusual unprofessional behavior). She’s to nice and to trusting. He’s a no-name and it looks like he’s – really enjoying living her lifestyle.

@A.B I dont think it took a setback because she is still working. But i think she was doing things for her bf. Like attending a bunch a random film events. I'm not going to complain about Venice Film festival for example, because she went with a brand and lots of models go to that so that makes sense. But then she went to random movie premiers/events and those races she gone to. Like it seemed she did some of those things to help her boyfriend in his industry and take him/his friend on vacation. But i don't think her career took a setback, I think her social media has because she is trusting a guy who appears to have 0 social media experience/knowledge just because he is her boyfriend's friend. I honestly think this is the main reason I don't really like Andre that much. I wouldn't really have much of an opinion about him since we don't even know too much of him, but when it feels like he interferes with Adriana and her career, then that's why I have a problem.