Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Maybe Adriana doesn't care how she looks on her days off...I mean, if I was constantly having to dress up and put make up on for my career, I would like to look very comfortable on my days off as well. That's why I love her style, she looks like she is comfortable in anything and she's confident in it. :) I adore people who aren't caught up in the Hollywood hypy bullsh!t. :)

Maybe Adriana doesn't care how she looks on her days off...I mean, if I was constantly having to dress up and put make up on for my career, I would like to look very comfortable on my days off as well. That's why I love her style, she looks like she is comfortable in anything and she's confident in it. :) I adore people who aren't caught up in the Hollywood hypy bullsh!t. :)

Ow yes in that way you're right... :)

adriana had great style when she was younger... i am talking about lenny kravitz period...

since she sort of became royalty, her dresses r well, not suitable for her age, and her figure...

so i think that like stephanie seymor, adriana is dressed to impress her man...

adriana had great style when she was younger...

show me proof! :laugh:

I think she just picks random clothes from her wardrobe + she wears tons of weird jewelry...

Her sense in fashion must be real bad if a straight guy is able to notice there's something odd about it ;) .

^ no those are not her parents. her father left her and her mother when she was 6 months old and her mother doesnt like to take pictures. she was with the prince that night in the white house dinner party and her mother was in bahia.

THAT LADY IN THE WHITE IS NOT HER MOTHER...

^ no those are not her parents. her father left her and her mother when she was 6 months old and her mother doesnt like to take pictures. she was with the prince that night in the white house dinner party and her mother was in bahia.

THAT LADY IN THE WHITE IS NOT HER MOTHER...

Why are you yelling at them? They said they were NOT her parents..