Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

17 hours ago, lucyford said:

She was with Metin for over a year. Not saying she wont notice, but those men are a waste of her time/energy. And no one was saying they want to see her be single forever, just hoping for her to be with a good person. Also, I was saying i HOPE he isn't using her and was referring to the possibility of using her for the opportunity to be at events with very important people in his industry. I was not speculating on using her for follower/clout but rather for the career opportunities by meeting new people. And i was also not saying he or anyone would ONLY want to be with her to use her. No of course not, she is beautiful and successful. It is just interesting that she's has gone to two film events with him now, but 0 fashion events. 

Also nobody is hating on Adriana. I personally liked her look last night overall. But you can be a fan of Adriana and not like her dress or her makeup every time. I mean that's not Adriana behind that either way. 

She wants a career on the big screen too, what is the problem?    She's been smart and going to theses events to make connections. Like Doutzen, who was in wonder woman movie, Cara Delavigne, Jon Kortajarena or Milla Jovovich. She's alredy has a estabilsh career on the fashion industry and now, she wants another thing and she's right to go on theses events if she wants a chance, it's always start with a small role. 

10 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

She wants a career on the big screen too, what is the problem?    She's been smart and going to theses events to make connections. Like Doutzen, who was in wonder woman movie, Cara Delavigne, Jon Kortajarena or Milla Jovovich. She's alredy has a estabilsh career on the fashion industry and now, she wants another thing and she's right to go on theses events if she wants a chance, it's always start with a small role. 

She did say she wanted to try acting. But that's not something she's said recently anymore. plus, i think if she were that serious about it, she would have already done something with like a small role. Many models have done small roles but she hasn't. I wasn't even complaining about her being there. I said I am always happy to see her at any event. 

On 9/26/2021 at 7:56 PM, lucyford said:

She was with Metin for over a year. Not saying she wont notice, but those men are a waste of her time/energy. And no one was saying they want to see her be single forever, just hoping for her to be with a good person. Also, I was saying i HOPE he isn't using her and was referring to the possibility of using her for the opportunity to be at events with very important people in his industry. I was not speculating on using her for follower/clout but rather for the career opportunities by meeting new people. And i was also not saying he or anyone would ONLY want to be with her to use her. No of course not, she is beautiful and successful. It is just interesting that she's has gone to two film events with him now, but 0 fashion events. 

Also nobody is hating on Adriana. I personally liked her look last night overall. But you can be a fan of Adriana and not like her dress or her makeup every time. I mean that's not Adriana behind that either way. 

Of course she is going to this events to try to help him, and that is ok, and I don't think she is doing this thinking about her carrear of actress bc she had years to make this.

About the look the question is personal, I can look a dress and think it is horrible or beautiful, and other person thinks the opposite, it's taste and thats ok too, it's just a dress or a hair ou make up not an attack to her as a person jesus