Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Horrible dress sorry! And the make up, what they did with her eyebrows? And now Adriana just went to events that she can bring her bf?

I dont love the dress but thought it was alright. My complaint about the makeup was also the eyebrows. But Patrick Ta did decent this time i thought. And yeah its kinda starting to seem like it.

She looked beautiful and normal to me… tough crowd . We have seen her with this hairtstyle before and her eyebrows like that before  

99484EB2-94A3-4FDF-9096-0DC597FD28ED.thumb.jpeg.046bff3c375bb1a206ca51d3c2346a15.jpeg 

also not seeing how her eyes look tinier. She never had big wide eyes, they were always on the cat side and wouldn’t call this tiny

5D89F745-8C34-4861-AEA4-4E83ECB9B028.thumb.jpeg.aaa149b075c073024e3cfa5413c58d7a.jpeg

People always complain about everything, if she goes to the event, the complaim if she don't, they complain either. I love the look, she look very sexy to mee and the hair suit with the dress. The make up was ok, comparing the other times Patrick did her make up and let her loook like a drag queen. She's beautiful head to toe. And about the bf, everyone go to the bfs, model and actress, why she can't? Let he be happy, stop jinx her relationship and be happy for her!

16 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

And about the bf, everyone go to the bfs, model and actress, why she can't? Let he be happy, stop jinx her relationship and be happy for her!

Well my concern about her bf is that I hope he isn't trying to use her. The only reason anyone talks about concerns regarding her bfs is because we want to see her happy and with a good person. I am not saying her bf isn't good to her cause we hardly know anything about him. I just have said I hope he isn't seeing her as an opportunity or something. Because she starts dating him and suddenly she starts going to events in his industry like Venice Film Festival and this other event. It wasn't even of typical of her to bring men to events or pose with them there. Like it kinda looks like she wants to help him or something. And don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see her at any event. I think it's fine too if she wants to help him, but when she starts going to more events in his industry rather than her own, thats concerning to me. 

43 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

People always complain about everything, if she goes to the event, the complaim if she don't, they complain either. I love the look, she look very sexy to mee and the hair suit with the dress. The make up was ok, comparing the other times Patrick did her make up and let her loook like a drag queen. She's beautiful head to toe. And about the bf, everyone go to the bfs, model and actress, why she can't? Let he be happy, stop jinx her relationship and be happy for her!

I agree. I feel like since she had gotten older, people are just never satisfied because they KNOW she is older. If it was 2005, people wouldn't be talking like this. It sucks. I am annoyed at the social media situation, but physically I am def happy how Adriana has been looking right now. No obvious anti aging procedures, her lips look normal again. She honestly still has her SPARK and beautiful looks despite being 40. She is literally lucky to still have this spark that she does. She looks great and how you expect for her to look at this age.

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Horrible dress sorry! And the make up, what they did with her eyebrows? And now Adriana just went to events that she can bring her bf?

The dress was okay to me. Suitable for a gala. I would look a softer makeup on her. She need whoever was the makeup artist for American Beauty whatever show. I loved her looks there the most. She truly looked natural and beautiful. 

Also Adriana has always been interested in the movie industry, we know her previous bfs might have used her but do you ever consider that she might also be leveraging her relationship? Might not be an ulterior motive when they got together but why wouldn't anyone do so? If you have the opportunity then use it. If not I don't see anyone calling her for movie roles any time soon

14 minutes ago, Honeyporr said:

Also Adriana has always been interested in the movie industry, we know her previous bfs might have used her but do you ever consider that she might also be leveraging her relationship? Might not be an ulterior motive when they got together but why wouldn't anyone do so? If you have the opportunity then use it. If not I don't see anyone calling her for movie roles any time soon

If Adriana wanted to leverage from a relationship, she would be dating someone famous or very powerful. I think it's that plain and simple. But she has never cared about that. I don't see what she could gain from being with Andre. It was her who was invited to Venice Film Festival. And more than likely also her invite last night. Sh isn't like doing anything she couldn't do without him.

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

If Adriana wanted to leverage from a relationship, she would be dating someone famous or very powerful. I think it's that plain and simple. But she has never cared about that. I don't see what she could gain from being with Andre. It was her who was invited to Venice Film Festival. And more than likely also her invite last night. Sh isn't like doing anything she couldn't do without him.

I'm not saying she set out to "leverage" the relationship. If she wanted to do that she has many options available to her,people who would be glad just to have her on their arms. What I mean is that she hasn't been in public eye for a while, people are kind of forgetting her but if she feels  she needs the confidence boost from having him by her side,then why not go for it?

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well my concern about her bf is that I hope he isn't trying to use her. The only reason anyone talks about concerns regarding her bfs is because we want to see her happy and with a good person. I am not saying her bf isn't good to her cause we hardly know anything about him. I just have said I hope he isn't seeing her as an opportunity or something. Because she starts dating him and suddenly she starts going to events in his industry like Venice Film Festival and this other event. It wasn't even of typical of her to bring men to events or pose with them there. Like it kinda looks like she wants to help him or something. And don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see her at any event. I think it's fine too if she wants to help him, but when she starts going to more events in his industry rather than her own, thats concerning to me. 

Oh please.. if he's doing that, she will notice as same as Metin. You guys want her to be single forever, she's 40th, she's know what she's doing. If he  wants to use her,  it would be a lot of paparazzi in any corner as was with Metin. No matter who she's date, even if is Brad Pitt, you guys will come with the same talk, they all want to use her. But maybe he likes her, maybe he loves her, is this hard to believe? She's a goegeous woman, who wouldn't fall in love for her? They will always want her fame, her money? Please! She's happy, he doesn't see a toxic Guy like Metin, so let her be happy, let her enjoy event with the hairstyle she wants, with the dress, make up she wants. Lot of young models would die to be such beautiful and young as Adriana. You guys should start be happy for her and suport her steps as fans, you guys look like haters sometimes. 

32 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Oh please.. if he's doing that, she will notice as same as Metin. You guys want her to be single forever, she's 40th, she's know what she's doing. If he  wants to use her,  it would be a lot of paparazzi in any corner as was with Metin. No matter who she's date, even if is Brad Pitt, you guys will come with the same talk, they all want to use her. But maybe he likes her, maybe he loves her, is this hard to believe? She's a goegeous woman, who wouldn't fall in love for her? They will always want her fame, her money? Please! She's happy, he doesn't see a toxic Guy like Metin, so let her be happy, let her enjoy event with the hairstyle she wants, with the dress, make up she wants. Lot of young models would die to be such beautiful and young as Adriana. You guys should start be happy for her and suport her steps as fans, you guys look like haters sometimes. 

She was with Metin for over a year. Not saying she wont notice, but those men are a waste of her time/energy. And no one was saying they want to see her be single forever, just hoping for her to be with a good person. Also, I was saying i HOPE he isn't using her and was referring to the possibility of using her for the opportunity to be at events with very important people in his industry. I was not speculating on using her for follower/clout but rather for the career opportunities by meeting new people. And i was also not saying he or anyone would ONLY want to be with her to use her. No of course not, she is beautiful and successful. It is just interesting that she's has gone to two film events with him now, but 0 fashion events. 

Also nobody is hating on Adriana. I personally liked her look last night overall. But you can be a fan of Adriana and not like her dress or her makeup every time. I mean that's not Adriana behind that either way. 

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

So true!!!