Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Why does her lips look normal with lipstick but she looks like she busted her top lip without it

Don’t get me wrong she indeed looks so much better and normal with the little makeup but I am perplexed by her lips lol 

I was actually just thinking about this! I'm almost 100% positive that it's because of lip fillers.

Just now, glazedgucci said:

I was actually just thinking about this! I'm almost 100% positive that it's because of lip fillers.

SMH thats ridiculous Adriana NEVER had thin lips. Never. There is no need for her to do that. Now when she smiles it creates this flaw in her face, like she has a dent inbetween her nose and lips when she tries to smile. Thats so disappointing as well as unnecessary, why would someone do that when its clear they already have a good set of lips that are full.  The worst thing is the fact that its always noticeable, because it makes a change in their face for the worst. Adriana's face is too naturally beautiful for her to do anything thats gonna ruin her face, when she didn't have to. 

She looks so nice here BUT the lip thing def throws it off. Unnecessary

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_09/787460942_lim030921BZNimage134.jpg.b87dfecf130b9b68865ea86373b8dbb2.jpg

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

SMH thats ridiculous Adriana NEVER had thin lips. Never. There is no need for her to do that. Now when she smiles it creates this flaw in her face, like she has a dent inbetween her nose and lips when she tries to smile. Thats so disappointing as well as unnecessary, why would someone do that when its clear they already have a good set of lips that are full.  The worst thing is the fact that its always noticeable, because it makes a change in their face for the worst. Adriana's face is too naturally beautiful for her to do anything thats gonna ruin her face, when she didn't have to. 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_09/787460942_lim030921BZNimage134.jpg.b87dfecf130b9b68865ea86373b8dbb2.jpg

I totally agree with you! She's so naturally beautiful. But If she's happier now then i'm happy too. 

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Maybe the color, like she is with that area darker, maybe bc of it looks like that, the impression?

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Maybe the color, like she is with that area darker, maybe bc of it looks like that, the impression?

I was considering that. I did notice when Adriana is more tanned, and she kinda is now, above her lips gets much darker. But her top lip still literally look swollen like she was munched or something. Its weird how it goes away when she has color to her lips. I think maybe the makeup just conceals whatever is going on there

but I really hope its not lip filler because that gots to be the most unnecessary stupid procedure for her to get. She already has full lips and its clearly not flattering if thats what she did.