Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, patt said:

Stories from Dogpounds seems could be from Saturday, right? So if it was fitting yesterday, could show be today?

If it's the Rihanna show, I guess she already did and recorded it, they won't show anything before the Netflix premiere at the end of the month. And it very likely is, since no shows are in LA these days, that I know of at least, and Rihanna's one needs to be filmed very soon or be already filmed to have enough editing time, so it definitely fits with being these days.

14 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If it's the Rihanna show, I guess she already did and recorded it, they won't show anything before the Netflix premiere at the end of the month. And it very likely is, since no shows are in LA these days, that I know of at least, and Rihanna's one needs to be filmed very soon or be already filmed to have enough editing time, so it definitely fits with being these days.

I thought she did fitting yesterday, i don't know if it is possible that doing fittings and recording the show at the same day with all those models. And i also didn't notice any famous model other than Adriana. 

But of course there is a possibility that the fitting pictures are taken before yesterday but it was show yesterday.

Rihanna did an event two days ago in LA to announce that the Fenty show would be coming back for late September. I think it very likely is that. Would make sense why she was working out harder than we had seen her since vs show.

yesterday looks more than just a fitting. If not the show, then a rehearsal. Not sure how she does her shows. But they are prefilmed for sure.

The Dogpound stories are from Saturday I'm pretty sure. She was wearing that same shirt. 

26 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Can you please tell me if it will air both Amazon Prime and Netflix? Some source says it will be on Amazon Prime but in my country Amazon Prime contents are not available.

7 minutes ago, patt said:

Can you please tell me if it will air both Amazon Prime and Netflix? Some source says it will be on Amazon Prime but in my country Amazon Prime contents are not available.

Sorry Amazon Prime, not Netflix. Don't worry, if Adriana is in it, I'll post here on BZ links to download the full show, in the best quality available online, from torrent or similar sources. I was always able to find the VS shows in HD each year, so this one won't be much of a problem too.

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

@EsraLima I think the thing she posted about wouldn't have been fittings for this. I think its unrelated. It def looked like those pics they take for runway looks. She seemed to not be wearing much too and I'd expect she'll be wearing a gown on the red carpet. But yeah good to see she is back.

I hope you're right ! I've been waiting too long to see her back on the runway! Fashion week season is starting soon so there's plenty of shows she could do. Can't wait to see, she seems very excited about it which is good to see :)