Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

42 minutes ago, lucyford said:

bmaryulis IG story

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 1.01.34 PM.png

Yes this picture i meant @laeteita . I thought she visited her for some reason after Erin Walsh's instagram caption. I got excited seeing her visiting a beauty center beacuse you know she usually does this before attending an event or photoshoot. 

1 minute ago, patt said:

Yes this picture i meant @laeteita . I thought she visited her for some reason after Erin Walsh's instagram caption. I got excited seeing her visiting a beauty center beacuse you know she usually does this before attending an event or photoshoot. 

I would have thought its all for an event cause of her stylist's comment. But Im not aware of any big events happening soon that she could be attending. So i guess a shoot. Cause it cant all be for nothing. She got back on her diet, working out everyday, and now getting I assume lymphatic massages.  

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I would have thought its all for an event cause of her stylist's comment. But Im not aware of any big events happening soon that she could be attending. So i guess a shoot. Cause it cant all be for nothing. She got back on her diet, working out everyday, and now getting I assume lymphatic massages.  

@lucyford David Schurmann shared a story of another account on his profile 5 or 6 days ago. It was about a celebration dinner related to Milu, her boyfriend's company. I don't remember the exact date but in August.

After i noticed Adriana in Los Angeles, i thought she would attend and today you see she started to follow Milu's account again. Maybe she would really attend. I believe it won't be something big or there won't be press. But i feel like she will go with her boyfriend.

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

@pattI'm not sure Adriana would be doing all that for her boyfriend dinner. Possibly she will go. But all this working out. And massages to reduce her bloating. Seems to be related to her and not just being her boyfriend's plus one at a dinner. 

Yes @lucyford i agree. This is too much effort for an evening/night event.  

I thought this would be for an event after reading Erin Walsh's caption, she usually styles Adriana for events or Maybelline photoshoot. Even if i noticed Adriana unfollowed Prive Revaux and its founder, i thought this would be related that Dubaian guy's launching event in California for a while, now i'm sure it's not. 

Of course she doesn't has to do all this things for a reason, this is self care but i must say i'm still hoping for a big event. 

On 7/29/2021 at 11:34 PM, ekn said:

Do you remember the hashtags or caption? Nico too shared this photo with # editorial #bts #MC hastags , interestingly he deleted this soon too. He usually randomly put some unrelated hashtags but Marcio doesn't.

@ekn ekn Are you talking about Marie Claire España's writer Nico? He always shares some wrong things about Adriana. I thought she followed Marie Claire España after his interview but i'm not sure now. Today i saw an article on Marie Claire España's instagram story, it is about single female celebrities or something like that. I read it, it says Adriana is single since she left Metin Hara. And guess who is the writer of the article? Nicolas. He met her in person, he interviewed her but still doesn't know anything about Adriana. I just wanted to say, he is not reliable.

7 minutes ago, patt said:

@ekn ekn Are you talking about Marie Claire España's writer Nico? He always shares some wrong things about Adriana. I thought she followed Marie Claire España after his interview but i'm not sure now. Today i saw an article on Marie Claire España's instagram story, it is about single female celebrities or something like that. I read it, it says Adriana is single since she left Metin Hara. And guess who is the writer of the article? Nicolas. He met her in person, he interviewed her but still doesn't know anything about Adriana. I just wanted to say, he is not reliable.

But back when she did that shoot that he was there, I think she was single. Or had at least just started seeing Andre. She hasn't posted him yet on her feed for it to be known enough that she has a bf. 

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

But back when she did that shoot that he was there, I think she was single. Or had at least just started seeing Andre. She hasn't posted him yet on her feed for it to be known enough that she has a bf. 

@lucyford Adriana dated a bussinessman after Metin Hara. That is the problem. He didn't mentioned it. I understand if Adriana wanted to keep Andre as a secret then but what about Emir Uyar?

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@pattAdriana never actually confirmed that relationship tbh. And it was pretty short and never posted him for it to have gained as much attention as Metin. 

She had a a relationship with him, that is the fact. It was him who was private but again saying Adriana hasn't dated anyone since Metin Hara is literally giving wrong information. Like, for what she travelled to the Greece, to the England, to the Italy, to the Spain with a very wealthy bussinessman. Because she was in a relationship with him. saying otherwise is absolutely degrading for Adriana.

@pattWell she never confirmed it is what I said. But we can assume it was a relationship. I wasn't saying that I personally thought it was something less than that. And that's not true, she was just as private while with him. She didn't show Emir once. Never even showed they were together without showing his face like she has with Andre. We would have never known about him had it not been for paparazzi pic.

Anyways I dont think its a big deal that he didnt mention she last dated Emir. Because her dating history wasnt the point of the article after glancing at it.

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@pattWell she never confirmed it is what I said. But we can assume it was a relationship. I wasn't saying that I personally thought it was something less than that. And that's not true, she was just as private while with him. She didn't show Emir once. Never even showed they were together without showing his face like she has with Andre. We would have never known about him had it not been for paparazzi pic.

Anyways I dont think its a big deal that he didnt mention she last dated Emir. Because her dating history wasnt the point of the article after glancing at it.

Adriana didn't show him, just tagged him, it was because he himself wanted to keep relationship private, it wasn't directly Adriana's choice. He is not like someone Adriana dated before and his family didn't approve his relationship with Adriana according to his local media. That's why he wanted to keep it private i believe until some point.

The article says she's single, Adriana show his boyfriend and called him her future husband about two weeks ago and publish date of the article is 3 days ago. I mean, Adriana already confirmed his relationship when it published, it is not even printed version, he still has no idea.

@patt Well perhaps it was Emir who wanted to be private and she was just respecting that. But that doesn't change what I am saying, that it was a very short, private, unconfirmed relationship that was easy to have missed. Turkish media says alot of lies so who knows if that was even true about them not approving of her. 

And yeah i get what you are saying that he is completely unaware about her being in a relationship with Andre now. But I was just saying that back when he did meet her, she likely was still single or just started seeing Andre for her to have said otherwise if he asked.