Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

9 minutes ago, ekn said:

Here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4p6AqEAo3_/

A8552389-8719-4A8C-82EF-BF851B3A46DA.thumb.jpeg.4e5536bb42ff3d7f88d46254fdbca166.jpeg

Many people from VS team made some tribute posts probably related to VS current strategic chances. There are many unseen footage i saw on VS crew’s story. 

Thanks a lot. Yes, i noticed that media found this issue very interesting. But i didn’t came across any unseen old VS material of Adriana, did you have chance to save?

9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Thanks a lot. Yes, i noticed that media found this issue very interesting. But i didn’t came across any unseen old VS material of Adriana, did you have chance to save?

No i didn't. But i'm hopeful to see some archival footage on some video sharing platform maybe Youtube or Vimeo. Because many TV channels in U.S. used very rare (new to me) footage last week. E! posted a video on their FB page but deleted before i grabbed it. Regardless of VS's situation, this was a good chance for us to see some archival footage or photos, almost every fashion channels dedicated an episode for VS's former angel era. The problem is, not all of them post their footage to their websites or on Youtube.