Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Can't wait to see it, specially if it's a jewelry campaign because she didn't do much of that outside Chopard in the recent years.

Sorry if I'm a broken record, since I say it a lot lately, but the makeup is kinda meh at least from that photo. Idk why they want to make her have dark eye-area like a panda all the time in the last shoots.

22 hours ago, ekn said:

New work marcelamayorgas ig story

F34A52D4-C859-4FBD-B2A9-CDDF1014859B.thumb.png.86f07beb3ceee3de089387ee17263c34.png

😍 she looks fabolous. I love it.

Last week she met with marcio at breakfast. she shared it on her story, must be for this. I didn't think it would be for another work, i thought they were revizing the previous work. It is a great surprise.

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@laeteita was there something interesting in the caption of the now deleted instagram post above?

He deleted 18 minutes after he posted and edited the caption 1 minute before he deleted it. Noting special about first caption but i didn’t pay attention to the edited caption. Probably nothing interesting.