Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

9 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

All these people are brazilians, she followed some og them recently

It seems like her new bf is brazilian as well. He has family in brazil. So she might be dating someone else familiar with her culture.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

It seems like her new bf is brazilian as well. He has family in brazil. So she might be dating someone else familiar with her culture.

I read he is from California but I don't think so, his parents are brazilians and I think he was born and raised in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)..

Did Adriana deleted her stories?

16 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I read he is from California but I don't think so, his parents are brazilians and I think he was born and raised in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)..

As far as I know his ex wife and kids live there, and his company too, being a movie producer it has to be based in LA anyway.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think it is said he is from LA because he is based there as a producer. But yeah I think he is Brazilian. It explains all those Brazilians Adriana was with yesterday, it seems like they are his friends. I had never seen any of those people before. 

And yes she did delete them. Maybe she was getting DMs about her bf and did not like it. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I think it is said he is from LA because he is based there as a producer. But yeah I think he is Brazilian. It explains all those Brazilians Adriana was with yesterday, it seems like they are his friends. I had never seen any of those people before. 

And yes she did delete them. Maybe she was getting DMs about her bf and did not like it. 

Her stalker was getting crazy as usual I guess, a friend's fan account on ig was targeted as well.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

No, it said birth: California LA, but I think he is from Rio, both parents are brazilians, and his portuguese is perfect, way better than hers... They are his friends and his mom.... I think adriana deleted because that stalker found who the guy is

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

No, it said birth: California LA, but I think he is from Rio, both parents are brazilians, and his portuguese is perfect, way better than hers... They are his friends and his mom.... I think adriana deleted because that stalker found who the guy is

He knew already, I noticed him commenting on his now deleted private instagram profile when I first started suspecting they were a thing because Adriana followed him there. He deleted his profile the day after, probably for that reason.

@nhlovesadri The stalker is crazy. I saw him saying that the pics were just staged and that the guy is actually gay. Basically not accepting that they are together, that it is just Adriana "testing him". I didnt know the stalker was on his personal. But that explains why Adriana responded to him the other week angry, because maybe her bf told her about it. I had never seen her respond to him before and this has been going on for years. He had threatened all her exes over the years as well. I hope this doesn't trigger him to go show up to Miami. 

@Sophie20 Oh ok I didn't know a site was claiming he was born in LA.  Where did you see him using portuguese ? I think he is from Rio too.