Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I can’t believe what i’ve been reading on internet since she posted this. Absolutely everybody has an idea about the ID of the guy. But when i asked very simple question such as If she is still with Maybelline Nobody knows Nothing. 
Apparently Her fans are more aware of her private life than her bussiness life. I really wonder what is going on in her business life and her own brand. She still looks way better than every models who are dominating the industry RN so i want her to concantrate on her career already. I wish happiness to her for sure but i also hope this wouldn’t affect her career negative.

2 hours ago, patt said:

Apparently Her fans are more aware of her private life than her bussiness life.

Its always been that way. Adriana never speaks about what she is doing next nor show it because she is superstitious. 

Adriana hasn't been in a real relationship in awhile. Like since early 2019, she has worked more recently than she has shown to be in a relationship. This is nothing to complain or be frustrated about. she just doesn't live or existence just to put out work for you to enjoy. If you think that is the case, you need to stop being a fan. You've been complaining all together about things that doesn't make sense to, like her sharing old selfies from work and stuff. You made a deal about that because it made you feel some way. Why do you think you can micromanage her?

2 hours ago, patt said:

so i want her to concantrate on her career already.

She would not be a supermodel if she didn't spend 20 years doing that. You don't know what she is doing with her career or why. But don't be so entitled. Adriana could retire tomorrow and it will be well deserved and fine. Get over yourselves. I will never understand users acting as if Adriana didn't already have a 20 year career already. At one point its gonna stop or slow down-for various reason, you have no choice but to be okay with it especially considering what she has done prior

You can't shame anybody for having a relationship because you want them to still work like a dog after 20+ years of doing so. That entitlement is pretty damn disgusting. Adriana is at a point in her career and age where she can RETIRE, understand and remember that.