Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

337301D0-5C9C-46ED-9B20-0B6E65FA7087.thumb.jpeg.9545b52869b750b67c9ab094a8743dee.jpeg

She has a habit of posting an old picture of herself without saying it is old. Of course she doesn’t have to say it is a tb but i wonder why she is not telling. I thought she is working on something, i must say im dissapointed

On 4/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, patt said:

I don't know if there is a strong enough word in any language to describe how stunning she is. ❤️ ❤️ I can't get enough of her gorgeousness in this picture❤️

@ekn can you please share the video version of this picture .

I agree with your feelings about her beauty and i think there is a motion version of the photo since he posted 3Dversion of it but he hasn't posted it on any social media account of him yet (at least i didn't see) so maybe if we wait he would. 

42 minutes ago, patt said:

She has a habit of posting an old picture of herself without saying it is old. Of course she doesn’t have to say it is a tb but i wonder why she is not telling. I thought she is working on something, i must say im dissapointed

At least she posted it. This has usually been the case, where a lot of feed posts are not from the same day or days. Mainly because she isn't one to try to have that IG model type page.  Even when it is new work, most the time we know that the pics were from months ago. So i don't think she needs to add an FYI that the selfie was old cause she was not acting as if she was currently shooting something, she was just sharing the selfie we hadn't seen before.

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

At least she posted it. This has usually been the case, where a lot of feed posts are not from the same day or days. Mainly because she isn't one to try to have that IG model type page.  Even when it is new work, most the time we know that the pics were from months ago. So i don't think she needs to add an FYI that the selfie was old cause she was not acting as if she was currently shooting something, she was just sharing the selfie we hadn't seen before.

I’m glad too and yes I already said she doesn’t have to but if she shares details of the photos we would understand better if she is working or not. I was checking Ludmillas and Raphaels stories if its them did her makeup until i read it is an old photo in here . At first i thought Adriana acted as if she went some places in the past for some reasons but i realized this is just usual of her. She doesn’t feel need to share much which leads me and others wrong assumptions.

1 minute ago, patt said:

I’m glad too and yes I already said she doesn’t have to but if she shares details of the photos we would understand better if she is working or not. I was checking Ludmillas and Raphaels stories if its them did her makeup until i read it is an old photo in here . At first i thought Adriana acted as if she went some places in the past for some reasons but i realized this is just usual of her. She doesn’t feel need to share much which leads me and others wrong assumptions.

yeah i get being disappointed if you were assuming it was new and she was working. If you are referring to her acting like she was in Greece last summer, that was a whole different situation and was because of the stalker. But other than that, I don't think she is tries to make us think she is somewhere she is not. She doesn't even share sometimes when she is actually in places.

1 hour ago, ekn said:

I agree with your feelings about her beauty and i think there is a motion version of the photo since he posted 3Dversion of it but he hasn't posted it on any social media account of him yet (at least i didn't see) so maybe if we wait he would. 

I’d love to see too if there is a 3D video  and can you or anyone remind me where is your profile picture from?

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I’d love to see too if there is a 3D video  and can you or anyone remind me where is your profile picture from?

I didn't say there is a 3D video it was a 3D photo that must made out of a video where you stand still and the camera turns around you. Because FB only allows this format to convert 3D photo on your feed.

He couldn't properly upload it tho.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225631470472998

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

This one for those who can't see it from the link. I may have a possible idea of who it is, but I won't say anything more to not create possibly wrong rumors.

Just wish her the best, as always, and that if it doesn't work out she won't get hrt like the past times.

Sooner or later, if it's a serious thing, we will see something anyway I guess.

176540254_906758640057281_3237419529508550176_n.jpg