Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

44 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Idk for sure, but i think it's old. Today sure not, it's still 5 am in LA.

If you mean this photo (I can’t see embbed insta link) very similar to the photo they posted on their TW account last year. So probably not new.

Are we sure she is in LA?

E479EAD4-B193-402C-8ED2-7E77EB8DAE0A.thumb.jpeg.72758c149b6a8484afbc03812cc99251.jpeg
Kindly, I appreciate all yours contributions but have to say The posts only include links not shown up properly to every member. Plus when the insta/ TW/FB account go private or decide to delete the photos, posts in here look blank and nobody in the future will be able to see the photos. BZ is the best source where ppl can find old photos of her since 2005 but many pages are full of blank posts already. Uploading the photos to the BZ database is the best way i guess like on every other models’ thread.

@laeteita If we upload every picture here, besides the time needed because even small pictures take a while to upload, at least with my slow internet connection, we will consume lots of server space and implementing new server space is expensive, at least to my knowledge.

We even had to wait a day or two without being able to post new stuff here a few years ago, due to full servers.

So I will keep posting as a link everything that people can see already as embedded, out of respect to the admins (or who else does it) who have to pay for us to enjoy this forum. Feel free to repost directly uploading anything that I post, if you like.

34 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@laeteita If we upload every picture here, besides the time needed because even small pictures take a while to upload, at least with my slow internet connection, we will consume lots of server space and implementing new server space is expensive, at least to my knowledge.

We even had to wait a day or two without being able to post new stuff here a few years ago, due to full servers.

So I will keep posting as a link everything that people can see already as embedded, out of respect to the admins (or who else does it) who have to pay for us to enjoy this forum. Feel free to repost directly uploading anything that I post, if you like.

Hi there, we actually prefer content to be uploaded to BZ instead of embeded, because it's the only way we can be sure the content won't disappear :) 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Kindly, I appreciate all yours contributions but have to say The posts only include links not shown up properly to every member. Plus when the insta/ TW/FB account go private or decide to delete the photos, posts in here look blank and nobody in the future will be able to see the photos. BZ is the best source where ppl can find old photos of her since 2005 but many pages are full of blank posts already. Uploading the photos to the BZ database is the best way i guess like on every other models’ thread.

I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only member who is not able to see links especially on her Candid thread.

I just didn't want to mention  or reupload because i know it might be offensive. I couldn't be more thankful to anyone who make time to upload downloaded versions because what you say is 100% true BZ is the only forum to find old pics of Adriana kind of archive and on some pages almost 17 posts out of 20 are blank and pics are already gone. In 2016 there was same problem probably because of BZ and people agreed an posting links with downloaded versions pics but if not it doesn't  even count as a repost to upload downloaded version.

Since not everybody have time to everything and it has major importance to add pics to BZ servers to let ppl in the future able to see them, let's collaborate in peace.