Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I’m going to get in a lot of trouble saying this but in her untouched ? photos her skin looks really bad lately. I saw some pictures on gettyimages and and her wrinkles were caked in with makeup and she had pot holes on her face. I don’t know what was going on but it lead me to believe she uses tons of filters on IG or something? I can link the photos but they are easily found on gettyimages. She looks rough in them, not sure why they would even post them? What’s going on with her face in the pictures??? Here are few others too...is she under a lot of stress or something? 

327C8217-D4CF-467D-AACB-7762E0AF2880.jpeg 4F5D0389-C0BC-4772-8965-CDBC5665A239.jpeg

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@Hjessy i think her skin didn’t look that good that day because of how caked she was. I mean her skin looks perfectly fine usually on stories and stuff when she’s not even wearing any. Like the no filter pic she posted the other day

Yea, I know. But it got me wondering if when she says they are no filter are they really? I mean her skin texture is really bad in those photos, is it old makeup maybe or larger pores? I notice her skin varies so much from some photos. Maybe she gets a little work done though at her age now. just hope she’s not ruining her skin or anything. She always had such nice skin but I know people have to age too.

3 minutes ago, Hjessy said:

Yea, I know. But it got me wondering if when she says they are no filter are they really? I mean her skin texture is really bad in those photos, is it old makeup maybe or larger pores? I notice her skin varies so much from some photos. Maybe she gets a little work done though at her age now. just hope she’s not ruining her skin or anything. She always had such nice skin but I know people have to age too.

It looks fine in pictures or videos she didn’t even post and her skins. In the no filter pic from the other day, she posted one with a filter right before it. It was like a clear skin filter. And then posted one without it. And there wasn’t that much difference but not the exact same

22 hours ago, lucyford said:

It looks fine in pictures or videos she didn’t even post and her skins. In the no filter pic from the other day, she posted one with a filter right before it. It was like a clear skin filter. And then posted one without it. And there wasn’t that much difference but not the exact same

I get that in some pics it looks fine but in some it also looks very rough or that she has a lot more wrinkles, especially on her forehead, and then they disappear a day or two later in other photos or her skin looks much better or much worse. There’s just a very noticeable difference at times. I don’t think one knows when filters are or aren’t used bc there are so many adjustment levels from minor to extreme. It’s hard to every really know, because one picture could be 100% smooth skin and coloring then another at 80 or whatever. 

59 minutes ago, Hjessy said:

I get that in some pics it looks fine but in some it also looks very rough or that she has a lot more wrinkles, especially on her forehead, and then they disappear a day or two later in other photos or her skin looks much better or much worse. There’s just a very noticeable difference at times. I don’t think one knows when filters are or aren’t used bc there are so many adjustment levels from minor to extreme. It’s hard to every really know, because one picture could be 100% smooth skin and coloring then another at 80 or whatever. 

I would say it’s definitely the makeup . If not applied right , makeup can exaggerate or cause fine lines on your face.  I know this because I wear makeup often too . Her team usually gets her makeup wrong and over does it and I noticed it causes her too look much older then she is . However , when they do it right , her skin looks fine . 

CE79DF5D-A9D3-4127-8159-6C17E7E63EB8.thumb.jpeg.c9ed19af956a0ffcd8dde9eb038eb744.jpeg
1398D9F5-80C4-4BFF-8582-5F309CDF7628.thumb.jpeg.4f3b6b69c90dce729a03868de851969f.jpeg

^These are candids over her with makeup on and the second one was three months ago. 

64ACBCDD-7340-4BEC-BD3B-CBAE4065E3DC.thumb.jpeg.c01e1ae271248ae5cc1352adb87114c9.jpeg

^Candid of her in 2019 With no makeup. She looks much more youthful without it in my opinion . There’s not that much of a difference between her here and the selfies she take . I highly doubt she would go that far to multiple filters on her pics because she post pics of her in the gym all the time and she doesn’t seem to care .

On 1/22/2020 at 11:43 AM, Hjessy said:

I’m going to get in a lot of trouble saying this but in her untouched ? photos her skin looks really bad lately. I saw some pictures on gettyimages and and her wrinkles were caked in with makeup and she had pot holes on her face. I don’t know what was going on but it lead me to believe she uses tons of filters on IG or something? I can link the photos but they are easily found on gettyimages. She looks rough in them, not sure why they would even post them? What’s going on with her face in the pictures??? Here are few others too...is she under a lot of stress or something? 

327C8217-D4CF-467D-AACB-7762E0AF2880.jpeg 4F5D0389-C0BC-4772-8965-CDBC5665A239.jpeg

If you go some pages back she is at the beach and she clearly has no makeup on. Her skin looked fine, even when she was laughing her ass off.

You can't question her natural beauty using photos with her, with makeup on lol. Thats not a natural state itself and needs to be taken into account that she literally has makeup on and that can change how she looks. I find it funny when people say these things about her its never using photos of her without makeup. She doesn't get accused of anything without it. That tells you something.

Unflattering pictures are just unflattering pictures and IMO the problem there is actually the lightening.

Adriana always uses filters, always, i dont care if she says she doesnt do that, she does. Only look the photos at the beach, or others dont made by herself. I agree, she doesnt have a good skin. She isnt 20 years old, she is young but she is near 40.

Lol she literally posted a selfie on stories with this skin smoothing filter and then one captioned “no filter” right after to show y’all she pretty much looked the same lol. When she uses filters on stories it says. Usually it's the obvious  “doodle sparkle” filter she loves to use for everything. But there were none on that picture. Because the same person who posts unflattering, sweaty gym pics on her stories is also photoshopping the crap out of her other selfies on stories. And so does every other person who posts a candid with/of her and she looks fine. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Yall really gonna call out Adriana's natural beauty based on two pictures where she is wearing a ton of makeup and the lighting is shit? Hope yall streched before reaching that far :rofl:

Right? I’m not even gonna participate in this one 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Yall really gonna call out Adriana's natural beauty based on two pictures where she is wearing a ton of makeup and the lighting is shit? Hope yall streched before reaching that far :rofl:

Exactly it makes NO sense. *See's photo of her WITH makeup and judges her true skin based off of that* But then there are candid photos of her without makeup, not taking by her and her skin looks damn fine lol