Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

She made a post about the event on her Facebook. Shared the live stream of the official page even before the event started. 
But my point was she would started with her eye area if she is not happy with her look.

https://www.facebook.com/37255037041/posts/10157962542437042?sfns=mo

If she is not happy with her appearance she has to end her Maybelline contract first because Maybelline doesn't allow any of their spokesmodels to mess up with their faces. People usually miss this fact. Even Kemp Muhl mentioned this one of her interview.

12 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Agree with ou @Secondguardian , I  don't think she has done anything to her face and I am tired to see the same red lipsctick on her. Maybelline has a lot of lipstick colors , we all know she love red lipstick, but sometimes it's good to change, like when she was with that pink lipstick, it look so good on her!!

the purple shades are fab on her too, like at the Beautycon in La or in that Maybelline commercial, where it was almost blue.

@Schemer  I’ve seen this be the case with other people Adriana takes a pic with. Their whole profiles are pictures with celebs. They prob hang out around places celebs go. Pretty sad actually to want a picture with any famous person you can get. 

@ekn  Why would Adriana end her Maybelline contract? She looks good. No she didn’t look her best last night. But she shouldn’t go ending lucrative contracts because of insecurities. 

@nhlovesadri  She also looks good with a blue lipstick she had for a Maybelline campaign. But seems likes it’s always red or neutral with her. But I don’t think Adriana has been using Maybelline with Patrick. Patrick said he could’nt reveal what makeup she had because she has a beauty contract...

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@Schemer  I’ve seen this be the case with other people Adriana takes a pic with. Their whole profiles are pictures with celebs. They prob hang out around places celebs go. Pretty sad actually to want a picture with any famous person you can get. 

@ekn  Why would Adriana end her Maybelline contract? She looks good. No she didn’t look her best last night. But she shouldn’t go ending lucrative contracts because of insecurities. 

@nhlovesadri  She also looks good with a blue lipstick she had for a Maybelline campaign. But seems likes it’s always red or neutral with her. But I don’t think Adriana has been using Maybelline with Patrick. Patrick said he could’nt reveal what makeup she had because she has a beauty contract...

I think he used his make up products in her, since he also has his own make up brand.  He we see a close up of theses last 2 events , the make was not that good, in the puma event, it was a little white, and the other event, she was like thoses woman whith a lot of plastic , wich it's not her case. I prefer when Erin do her make up. Don't like to much when Patrick or Grace do her make up.

@Miss Bathory  I used to not like Grace but she did a very good job on Adriana during NYFW in my opinion. Patrick I used to love. But it seems he makes all his clients look kinda plastic/fake. Idk if it’s the highlighter he overdoes, but it’s not just Adriana. He makes Adriana not look like Adriana sometimes. He uses eyelid tape on her sometimes (like in the picture she just reposted of his). On a more positive note, at least she’s being active on IG. 5 posts in a week.