Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Is she messing with her face again? Someone tell her to stop, honestly its obvious and she doesn't look like herself. Either that or the makeup artist is fucking up big time but I felt like in one of her gym selfies her cheeks were pretty wide and big. She doesn't need that stuff

47 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

¿Está jugando con su cara otra vez? Alguien le dice que pare, sinceramente es obvio y ella no se parece a ella. O eso o la maquilladora está jodiendo a lo grande, pero sentí que en una de sus selfies en el gimnasio sus mejillas eran bastante anchas y grandes. Ella no necesita esas cosas

I agree, and i see a lot of difference between her selfies and phtos that doesbt do herself im not sure if that are filters or plastic sugery

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Is she messing with her face again? Someone tell her to stop, honestly its obvious and she doesn't look like herself. Either that or the makeup artist is fucking up big time but I felt like in one of her gym selfies her cheeks were pretty wide and big. She doesn't need that stuff

I think it's the makeup. It was just too much

3 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

I think it's the makeup. It was just too much

Yes, that's what I'm talking about when I say Patrick goes fab or disaster. Also the look lacks of color, with a dark dress like that she looks even pale. He used some sort of foundation that seems even yellowish, depending on the light from the photos. The Puma event makeup woudl ahve been SO much better, a red or a bright other color would have brought life to the ensamble.