Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

Lol I was actually about to say I think she’s with Emir cause she hasn’t been posting on stories 

I just hope he isn't involved in her new project in any way, she doesn't need to be influenced by another of her partners in such an important thing that should reflect her and her alone.

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

I just hope he isn't involved in her new project in any way, she doesn't need to be influenced by another of her partners in such an important thing that should reflect her and her alone.

Yeah especially cause they are newley dating. And that’d just be bad if they didn’t last and he was involved. But it seems Emir has been coming along with her when she’s not in Miami. Like how he was at NYFW. Maybe he just has lenient schedule with what he does and can go with her wherever she is. So maybe he’s just there to see her and not cause he’s invovled with her project.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:02 PM, nhlovesadri said:

I don't think she would involve him in her bussiness, it would it crazy and stupid of her and I think she learn with Metin and will not let another man make decisions for her.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

No, this London makeup artist collaborated for that look, so it was from the past days. As usual with patrick, really good on the eyes, terrible lips that don't need that super-shiny makeup.

Oh..Patrick is in Milan that's why I had hopes... I agree with you, not a fan of the lips but those eyes !!! 😍 But that's clearly not a shoot for a skincare brand lol