Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She has always had a body that is seemingly bigger than other models but she is just as fit. Her stomach is not completely flat, it has not been since she has her kids and also because of her abs.

Her abs are still very much present and since she's back in Maimi she'll work out more. I think she looks amazing

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

Looks like she’s reading a script, wonder what that’s for... Hmm maybe she hasn’t abandoned her acting idea. Just a thought but maybe that’s why she moved to CAA? 

On dailymail they say it's a study test but it's not close enough to really see I think so I'm not sure 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

The comments on dailymail were SURPRISINGLY (because its a horrible place with horrible commenters) not that bad. Actually nobody complained about her body. If anything there were comments about her face but most of them were from haters

I was pleasently surprised DM used the better pictures. But yeah people on DM have been accusing her of fillers for some time now in the comments. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I was pleasently surprised DM used the better pictures. But yeah people on DM have been accusing her of fillers for some time now in the comments. 

Yeah thats an annoying topic they won't let go of. I saw some people saying the same shit on an article of candice and doutzen (I realized its because some user said Adriana looked better than them both) but they conveniently forget that she is almost 40. She's older than both of them and guess what they aren't even talking about that lol. Nobody can say she looks old or worn or anything like that. They should be praising her for that because honestly Adriana is the best looking model for her time. People may complain just because she doesn't tan much so she doesn't look as exotic or if her face is plumper from whatever (weight gain or procedures), but ain't no model in her age bracket or from her time is actually look better than her. She arguably looks better than alot of them. People forget that part. They know damn well if she was looking like Gisele or Irina is without makeup (Irina is beautiful but she has more signs of aging) they would also bash her for that.

But yeah I can see why you are surprised at the photos DM chose. They are so fucking shady, they usually chose the worst photos

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah thats an annoying topic they won't let go of. I saw some people saying the same shit on an article of candice and doutzen (I realized its because some user said Adriana looked better than them both) but they conveniently forget that she is almost 40. She's older than both of them and guess what they aren't even talking about that lol. Nobody can say she looks old or worn or anything like that. They should be praising her for that because honestly Adriana is the best looking model for her time. People may complain just because she doesn't tan much so she doesn't look as exotic or if her face is plumper from whatever (weight gain or procedures), but ain't no model in her age bracket or from her time is actually look better than her. She arguably looks better than alot of them. People forget that part

Adriana has had a glow up recently in my opinion. Like at the Gala the whole look reminded me of her Vanity Fair look from 2017 which was one of her best. And the fact that there’s still arguments about who is hotter between Adriana and models 10 years younger than her (like Shanina on her post) means Adriana is the one winning lol. Honestly Adriana did not look any older than Shanina in that picture. I always see Adriana being posted on IG accounts of beautiful models/celebs. I don’t see this being the case with the other models from Adriana’s time as you mentioned. But yeah Adriana has been being called bloated since the VS show. 

Adriana has had a glow up recently in my opinion. Like at the Gala the whole look reminded me of her Vanity Fair look from 2017 which was one of her best. And the fact that there’s still arguments about who is hotter between Adriana and models 10 years younger than her (like Shanina on her post) means Adriana is the one winning lol. Honestly Adriana did not look any older than Shanina in that picture. I always see Adriana being posted on IG accounts of beautiful models/celebs. I don’t see this being the case with the other models from Adriana’s time as you mentioned. But yeah Adriana has been being called bloated since the VS show. 

And its actually her face, not her body. But I think she looks fine, plus Candice's face is pretty much the opposite now and people are complaining about that. You really can't win sometimes.  I'd rather Adriana look like the way she does  than some of these other models facially. Alot of them just aren't aging well and they have not even reached Adriana's age yet. They gonna wish those models looked like her when they reach 38

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

And its actually her face, not her body. But I think she looks fine, plus Candice's face is pretty much the opposite now and people are complaining about that. You really can't win sometimes.  I'd rather Adriana look like the way she does  than some of these other models facially. Alot of them just aren't aging well and they have not even reached Adriana's age yet. They gonna wish those models looked like her when they reach 38

Yeah I don’t think her having a bit more on her face than usual is the worst thing. I think it’d be worse if her face was drying up and looking too thin cause that would age her (like Ale and Lily have that). 

Yeah I don’t think her having a bit more on her face than usual is the worst thing. I think it’d be worse if her face was drying up and looking too thin cause that would age her (like Ale and Lily have that). 

RIGHT, a thin fast will age Adriana