Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

If so, I wonder why? They had Kendall Jenner, and Kendall stayed booked. Also, Adriana had been with society since like 2011 atleast. Back then it didn't hold her back....or maybe it was VS that was helping her still get good work. Hm. IDK what she is doing or who she is with now but I do hope this change is due to her making more effort to get more work. I hope she continues to work more. People like Adriana, her name still creates buzz, so she shouldn't fall off of the surface of this earth. She does need a team thats gonna help her continue her legacy and its good to know that she also wants to be modelling more still.

I mean she left Vs last year and has been working more it seems than prior years. Like are we really going to believe Adriana couldn’t get booked for a Vogue in 3 years or a big magazine in 2 years? She was still with Vs those years and now she’s left and has Vogue, Numero, and prob a third one with Zoey. And if Vogue was the one not wanting her all these years why is she being called a “legend” upon returning to Vogue? I find all this confusing too because it does seem like Adriana is very happy about her Vogue cover. She even commented to the photographer thanking him for giving her her best cover ever. So I just find it hard to believe that Adriana was the one who wasn’t wanting to do more of this. I also talked about the other day how I doubt Adriana is the one who doesn’t want to be doing hf shows. I mentioned how Adriana once even said she wasn’t doing any NYFW shows but would if asked. She is always around for Maybelline during NYFW. And no designer wants her even sitting front row most the times?  Why last time she did do NYFW shows she was asked to open one and close the other? That tells me the designers aren’t always the ones who don’t want Adriana. Remember when she returned to Versace show a couple years ago and Donatella posted her thanking her and saying how great it was to have her back on her show.