Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She could be on her way to the aiport. She isn't wearing gym clothes

That’s what I thought too and it seems she’s not on the drivers side. Way too many models are going this year (Sara, Jo, Rosie, Candice, Joan, Doutzon, Hadids, Hailey, Kendall, Cara, Winnie, Karlie, Ashley G, Stella, Lily, Irina) so it would just be a bad look if she wasn’t there.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

That’s what I thought too and it seems she’s not on the drivers side. Way too many models are going this year (Sara, Jo, Rosie, Candice, Joan, Doutzon, Hadids, Hailey, Kendall, Cara, Winnie, Karlie, Ashley G, Stella, Lily, Irina) so it would just be a bad look if she wasn’t there.

I don't think it would be a bad look, the word actually is alot of celebs and such have turned down invites this year. The MET's value has been going done for a while now because they invite EVERYBODY and some of those celebs don't know how to act. The museum was threatening to kick the party out because of the behavior of certain celebs. Plus, she didn't go last year, so it wouldn't be surprising. She doesn't attend too often and those other models going are not a reflection of Adriana. She is at a point in her career where she isn't defined by this kind of thing.  She was just named a fashion icon of the decade AND months before that was universally praised for a history making career with a brand soo many other models have worked for, they haven't. However, Adriana went to LA and spent alot of time on her looks (fixing her teeth, getting facials, etc), she doesn't do that for no reason. She didn't do all of that just to go back and chill in Miami lol. I would think its because of the MET or for something else she is going to. But its ironic that at the same time when she was getting these facials/fixing her teeth and stuff she also went to see for Patrickta and we don't know why.

42 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think it would be a bad look, the word actually is alot of celebs and such have turned down invites this year. The MET's value has been going done for a while now because they invite EVERYBODY and some of those celebs don't know how to act. The museum was threatening to kick the party out because of the behavior of certain celebs. Plus, she didn't go last year, so it wouldn't be surprising. She doesn't attend too often and those other models going are not a reflection of Adriana. She is at a point in her career where she isn't defined by this kind of thing.  She was just named a fashion icon of the decade AND months before that was universally praised for a history making career with a brand soo many other models have worked for, they haven't. However, Adriana went to LA and spent alot of time on her looks (fixing her teeth, getting facials, etc), she doesn't do that for no reason. She didn't do all of that just to go back and chill in Miami lol. I would think its because of the MET or for something else she is going to. But its ironic that at the same time when she was getting these facials/fixing her teeth and stuff she also went to see for Patrickta and we don't know why.

I meant bad look in the eyes of Anna if she turns it down. And we all want her to get a Vogue US cover.

We know Patrick Ta loves to post a lot especially of Adriana so yes it was weird we only got one picture so I think she could have seen him to figure out MET stuff. Grace Lee said she’s also doing MET makeup but maybe that’s just for Jo.

Adriana seems to clearly not give a fuck about Anna or US Vogue, she has always been more in love with Italian and Paris Vogue. I can see her 100% turning down the MET and rather stay in Miami with her kids. She's at a point in her career where she doesn't need to go to the MET, she already made all the connections she needed years ago. As mentioned a lot celebrities and designers are no longer going to the MET because it became a shitshow.

Let's face it I adore him, but why is Harry Styles the co-chair this year? What has he done in the fashion industry to earn to co-host the alleged biggest fashion event of the year? Nothing, literally nothing. It's just a big Kartrashian joke now. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Dri going because I like seeing her on the red carpet but I much rather see her going to Cannes than to this.

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana seems to clearly not give a fuck about Anna or US Vogue, she has always been more in love with Italian and Paris Vogue. I can see her 100% turning down the MET and rather stay in Miami with her kids. She's at a point in her career where she doesn't need to go to the MET, she already made all the connections she needed years ago. As mentioned a lot celebrities and designers are no longer going to the MET because it became a shitshow.

Let's face it I adore him, but why is Harry Styles the co-chair this year? What has he done in the fashion industry to earn to co-host the alleged biggest fashion event of the year? Nothing, literally nothing. It's just a big Kartrashian joke now. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Dri going because I like seeing her on the red carpet but I much rather see her going to Cannes than to this.

Agree, better see her at both but if I have to choose I'd take Cannes all the way. Also it is expensive to go there, I red 75k $ for a table, so it should be a motivated investment going, and for the already exposed reasons it's really not necessary.

Im actually pretty disappointed. How does Adri do Oscars weekend but not the MET lol. I get the MET isn’t what it used to and she doesn’t need to go but doesn’t it make more sense to attend that then some Oscar viewing and after party lol. Don’t get me wrong I love seeing her at any red carpet event but how does that make any sense. 

Oscars weekend is way more beneficial for careers than the MET in terms of attendees and peope to connect with. Vogue has lot a lot of its power in recent years, Oscars hasn't simple as that.

Anna never liked adriana and adriana never seemed the one that kisses asses so i doubt she would care at this stage of her career.Didn't anna say a long time ago that adriana should only do commercials and not runnway or editorials?

Soooo uhhh when does Anna retire lol. I know Adri isn’t one to kiss ass but she’s really not on Anna’s good side which means no Vogue cover. Why does Gisele have so many? Well she’s clearly loved by Anna, and attends the MET since forever. I wonder if Adriana even got invited because Ale isn’t a regular either and I don’t think Ale would miss soemthing like that.

2 hours ago, morpheu said:

Anna never liked adriana and adriana never seemed the one that kisses asses so i doubt she would care at this stage of her career.Didn't anna say a long time ago that adriana should only do commercials and not runnway or editorials?

All of this is true. Adriana was never one of Anna's favorites, from time to time she'd get something from Anna but not much. And yes, Adriana doesn't kiss ass. She IS pleasant to work with and she does acknowledge those who help her and give her opportunity but Adriana doesn't seem to believe in doing the most just to have a career opportunity. Some models who are like that, HAVE to be like that. Adriana is one of those models who have a genuine career thats built off of what she has to offer as an actual model, not anything else. Love it or hate it, thats just the truth. I think Adriana doesn't get enough credit for that because TODAY not enough models can say that

24 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

All of this is true. Adriana was never one of Anna's favorites, from time to time she'd get something from Anna but not much. And yes, Adriana doesn't kiss ass. She IS pleasant to work with and she does acknowledge those who help her and give her opportunity but Adriana doesn't seem to believe in doing the most just to have a career opportunity. Some models who are like that, HAVE to be like that. Adriana is one of those models who have a genuine career thats built off of what she has to offer as an actual model, not anything else. Love it or hate it, thats just the truth. I think Adriana doesn't get enough credit for that because TODAY not enough models can say that

I agree with you but I disagree in the part that some models have to be like that. It's just a matter of they want to be like that

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

When did Anna say this?

20 hours ago, lucyford said:

Way way too many models are attending this year. I mean I'm happy for said models but way too many. I don't even know the criteria for invitation anymore

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

I agree with you but I disagree in the part that some models have to be like that. It's just a matter of they want to be like that

No... some models would not be where they are if they didn't do the certain things they do. Some models you can tell would not be where they are if they handled themselves the way models from Adriana's era has.

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

When did Anna say this?

Interview a long time ago when adriana was young i remember.And she never had a vogue us cover so it's no secret that she doesn't really like her that much.Couldn't care less about anna,the moment i saw kardashians on vogue ,it losts it's fashion exclusivity.