Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Many Models comment on her post, Like Emily Didonato and some other who walked on the show like Kelsey.. Have to say I didn't believe in all comments about her leaving this year , because every year it's the same thing, but this time it's real.. Even VS doesn't use her as before I always enjoy to see her on the show and I really really hope they don't do to her what they did to Alessandra. I saw her interview for Harpe's Bazaar and they asked her what she will do now, and she say she want to empower women around the world!

11 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Many Models comment on her post, Like Emily Didonato and some other who walked on the show like Kelsey.. Have to say I didn't believe in all comments about her leaving this year , because every year it's the same thing, but this time it's real.. Even VS doesn't use her as before I always enjoy to see her on the show and I really really hope they don't do to her what they did to Alessandra. I saw her interview for Harpe's Bazaar and they asked her what she will do now, and she say she want to empower women around the world!

Well empowering all genders is what she has always done to be honest, no matter the kind of work in particular, so knowing she is always the same woman we all love so much I'm pretty sure we can stay very positive about the new things coming from her.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

She has def empowered and inspired people, just with this moment and being able to say in such a company for so long

53 minutes ago, ekn said:

43914985_281925519121712_8798936758525685436_n.thumb.jpg.0583365bb9497dcc3c9a12bbd3e958cf.jpg

OMFG, I just realized she really is The Supreme!!! :excited:

Any AHS fans here? 👀 I’m about to watch Season 3 again just because of this. 

The Supreme Witch Angel, known more colloquially as The Supreme, is a worldwide status recognized among the community of witches Angels descended from the Salem Witch Trials Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. While most  witches Angels possess only a handful of inherent supernatural gifts, the Supreme is said to be the living embodiment of magic itself. 

An average  witch Angel is born with a few natural gifts. But in each generation there is one woman who embodies countless gifts. Some say all of them. She is the Supreme.