Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, EsraLima said:

Is it me or barely none of the angels post something about Adrian's leaving ? I only saw Lily & Lais commenting her Instagram post 

Sara & Martha commented as well but I’m sure most of them probably gave Adriana their well wishes backstage in person. 

4 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I was hoping something from Ale, Candice, Behati or even Doutzen..

But I'm happy (and crying at the same time) that the NA recognized Adriana's word  :) 

Don't tell me about crying lol I cn't even imagine what I'll do seeing the show

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp-GXcQAsRT/

sorry ig isn't working well so it doesn't embed properly, I'll post the pictures so you can see

44403495_2267353966876865_1435804501128457538_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I will literally cry a river and that's not even a joke ! How can we be like that :cry:

I couldn't stop thinking about it all day, it's the end of an era, I know i will keep "seeing" her daily so it won't change a thing but still it is such a big change for her life, she always tought of the show as the highlight of each year, a constant in her life for 18 years; fuck I don't want to cry again... I hope she will attend next year as a guest tho

34 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I couldn't stop thinking about it all day, it's the end of an era, I know i will keep "seeing" her daily so it won't change a thing but still it is such a big change for her life, she always tought of the show as the highlight of each year, a constant in her life for 18 years; fuck I don't want to cry again... I hope she will attend next year as a guest tho

Same, I hope her career will continue to be on top. I know she just got a Puma deal but I want her on runway 

Just now, EsraLima said:

Same, I hope her career will continue to be on top. I know she just got a Puma deal but I want her on runway 

This year she proved she wants still to be a model with all this new recent stuff, and she is amazing at it so as long it makes her happy she can continue with no problem. I am interested in what not having VS contract obligations will allow her to do.