Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

awwwww!!

Is metin not in attendance? I figured if he was he would have posted fifty ig stories with a partial backdrop hinting at being  there. 🙄

I can't pretend to know what either of them wants but if he's not there, I really wonder why. It's her last show and it clearly means a lot to her. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Is metin not in attendance? I figured if he was he would have posted fifty ig stories with a partial backdrop hinting at being  there. 🙄

I can't pretend to know what either of them wants but if he's not there, I really wonder why. It's her last show and it clearly means a lot to her. 

I don't think so. I am not sure if he doesn't really support her VS career or Adriana  just doesn't think he should be there. Marko was the last man she was with who attended one with her. I think you had to be married to her to get privilege. I rolled my eyes at the comment he left, he made it more about him/them, like dude you didn't even know her through out this lol. BUT WHATEVER, this is Adriana's moment. She deserved it and it seemingly went well, so I am happy

EDIT LOL he just posted on his ig stories the stage. Right after you say that lmao