Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks perfect. IF this is her last show I'm satisfied with the way she's going out. Not too skinny and she's tan-ish. 

Someone over yonder in the VSFS thread asked if she looked happy to be there. Uhm yeah, that smile says it all. 

10 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

She looks perfect. IF this is her last show I'm satisfied with the way she's going out. Not too skinny and she's tan-ish. 

Someone over yonder in the VSFS thread asked if she looked happy to be there. Uhm yeah, that smile says it all. 

THIS!! All the vs angels latelly are only bone and skin , but Adriana Always take care of herself and not follow theses crazy  things and embrace her body

We gotta wait until the show lol. Y’all know its always different once Adriana hit that runway. I just hope she walks good! 

I am glad she got a confirmation this way, and hopefully she starts posting about it because she lost followers over this speculation stuff

Just now, EsraLima said:

She looks so great here :wub6yh2cm:

Oh wow, a lucky fan! They just saw her wax figure for VS yesterday and todaythey saw her in person! 

I agree she looked good today, the make up was kinda meh but Adriana looks well rested and healthy. I hope thats the case for the show as well!