Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

18 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Thanks!

I will stop to watch her ig stories... I'm scary lol really

:D I didn't expect these... But I definitely won't click on his. If hers are as nauseating, I can only imagine what his stories look like.  There's just no hope for her.

I was excited at least to get pics of her from Saturday. She looked so good, that shade of lipstick needs to be her go to. Forget the bright red! 

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

:D I didn't expect these... But I definitely won't click on his. If hers are as nauseating, I can only imagine what his stories look like.  There's just no hope for her.

I was excited at least to get pics of her from Saturday. She looked so good, that shade of lipstick needs to be her go to. Forget the bright red! 

I was thinking the exact same thing :rofl: Red looks good on her but it’s refreshing to see her with a different lipstick every once in a while. The hot pink ish color and the purple toned one from her story are lovely. If only she would tag the brand/name of the lipstick!

6 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

CBED8FA6-4CD4-42D0-8474-93956702EBA6.thumb.jpeg.3f7f907b29d8c4d2a6cf87680d1f2aed.jpeg 7596FF4F-3CE3-4BF7-97D7-804413666621.thumb.jpeg.3fb88eb31f416e21b6be8f42b523d6b7.jpeg

:D:D I'm on the floor. I can't. Even with the fact that it's Metin aside, come on. King and queen? :D oh adriana..

Metin is going to be around for the long haul lol smh :D at this point I can only laugh about it. 

What the hell is this??? . R u f****** kidding me? R this serious?? ..... how i miss the good ol 2004 and up...????

I think they make a really cute couple and as long as she's happy I'm good, more power to them for ignoring the opinion of a bunch of people who literally don't know them :thumbs_up: