Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Someone who has a better internet connection then mine can try to get the 9 VF pictures from this website, please?

http://photos.hollywood.com/search/?s=adriana+lima

It's completely free, you just have to click on the pictures and they open in another tab in full size where you can right click and download them as usual. The problem is that often they don't load when you click on them, just the page without the picture. It's a lot that I get pictures from this website, it happens sometimes but it's 2 days straight that I'm trying this time and still nothing. Maybe it's because you need a better Internet signal idk. It would be great if someone could get and post them here.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Someone who has a better internet connection then mine can try to get the 9 VF pictures from this website, please?

http://photos.hollywood.com/search/?s=adriana+lima

It's completely free, you just have to click on the pictures and they open in another tab in full size where you can right click and download them as usual. The problem is that often they don't load when you click on them, just the page without the picture. It's a lot that I get pictures from this website, it happens sometimes but it's 2 days straight that I'm trying this time and still nothing. Maybe it's because you need a better Internet signal idk. It would be great if someone could get and post them here.

They won't load for me either and it isn't my internet and i tried different browsers.Maybe you need an account?

1 minute ago, morpheu said:

They won't load for me either and it isn't my internet and i tried different browsers.Maybe you need an account?

No you don't, me and a friend from tumblr got literally hundreds of HQs from there (all posted here too by me or her). Yesterday I actually created an account too, it's free, but nothing changed. Maybe the servers are overloaded by requests because of the Oscars pictures, idk. I'll keep trying until I get them.

1. I agree, that post of her family and grandmother was very cute. I believe she was raised by her mom and grandmother, she talked about them alot in interviews. And I saw her IG story, it looks like she didn't even stay at a hotel. I think her and Adrielle are at a family's home, which is so cute and humbling.

2. She looks great judging by the fan photo.

3. I like this post. And I noticed DJ Pauly D (the guy from Jersey Shore who had her face tattooed on him) commented on it. I hope she also like the post because of the words and that they resonate with her.

I