Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Does anybody know what she's doing in NY? Lately she hasn't get it any job. Is this normal?

She doesn't live in NY anymore. So anytime she is there its because of work. She could either be working now or/and be meeting with her agency, which is also held in NYC. She isn't just there, its work related.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She doesn't live in NY anymore. So anytime she is there its because of work. She could either be working now or/and be meeting with her agency, which is also held in NYC. She isn't just there, its work related.

Yeh, I know all that .. but , everytime she gose in NYC (lately) it is always for Maybelline .. Maybe it's  just me .. but , last year she got so many things in the beggin of the year .. and this year I haven't saw anything "new" .. besides maybelline and the IWC Events

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh, I know all that .. but , everytime she gose in NYC (lately) it is always for Maybelline .. Maybe it's  just me .. but , last year she got so many things in the beggin of the year .. and this year I haven't saw anything "new" .. besides maybelline and the IWC Events

yeah thats true but its not everytime. Be hopeful lol

9 hours ago, Don_Billy said:

She looks gorgeus without make up and i find her especially attractive with casual clothes. 

+1 There wasn't even one negative comment on dailymail for these photos, which is rare for that site. She looks great and happy. Strikingly radiant

3 hours ago, jamiya said:

wow...

I mean 1. Its hypocritical. 2. People here and some others feel like its a partial message to those who said something about her weight gain, And those who don't like metin and views him as shady. Which is the media yes, but also alot of her fanbase and she is trying to blame them for some deep issues they have...and thats partial delusion

Essentially, she is dismissing what people, who actually care for and looking out for her, say as "conspiracy" and pretty much blaming those same people on any kind of strain that is going on in her life/relationships on them. First of all, that has never even happened, public words have never played this much of a role in her relationships. And she respond like this because she knows alot of fans/media/ even her friends (remember Tamera), see her bf as manipulating her constantly, and doing wrong actions, so they build sensible opinions from there, plus he has literally upset her before himself, she has made that known. So yeah people are going to say things and its not gonna be nice, and what people say should be keeping her up at night and should keep her woke, as well as the other things he has done that she didn't like. Because it might just do her some good and save her. But instead she calls it x,y, and z and she tells people to realize how powerful their words are when she caused a huge uproar in the industry she works in, dissed it and possibly messed up a long respectful relationship she had with VS because she wasn't careful with her own words neither. And the dude who she seems to be partially making this post for, is the same dude who took credit for all that mess, while also implying she wasn't modest without him and had to be taught that.

1.thumb.jpg.b3525be42cecdcce08fa3aae506e2370.jpg

Adriana is going to let this man ruin her. And alot of fans are getting sick of it. People are still trying to hold on, and only wants the best for her, and now she wants to point the finger at them just because she chooses to stay with a man who has shady and toxic tendencies and she knows it. Thats the issue. The fact that she is trying to basically blame "public words" on whatever is going on between them says something. Because the public has never mattered that much. But it does now? Probably because she doesn't even want to attempt to really look at metin and the things he has done that has upset her and has caused everybody to look at him sideways, and truly ask herself if she deserved better. If words are putting an effect on your relationship, its more than a conspiracy. Its much easier to blame it on the public than confronting the things that have happened and how they made her feel and her realizing she probably has another mistake on her hands.

If part of the post was about people talking about her weight gain, I understand and I do think some of the post was about that. I understand her dodging social media to avoid those comments. Because its just not necessary to say she is pregnant and she isn't.

But with the other stuff, I don't care how nicely she tried to phrase it, the post is hypocritical and she is struggling to keep an open mind. Its just like the other times in the past when she didn't react in a better way to people being concerned for her and looking out for her (joe), and blew it up in her face and it ended in the same exact way her fans knew it would. Do she realize how scary it is knowing how correct we end up being everytime? I will never wish bad on her nor anybody. But to be real, and from her history of doing things like this and just knowing how karma works, if anybody really needs to be careful, its Adriana. And thats not a "conspiracy" theory, that's learning from the past and looking at what is happening now. She is literally admitting to some kind of struggle with her personal relationships and stuff, there is a reason for that struggle and its not just other people's comments. Its deeper but she isn't focused on that. She doesn't want the reason for things to go bad to be based off of what public have said, thats understandable but this is the first time  public comment had an effect, thats because intuition is involved somewhere too.

1 hour ago, Don_Billy said:

Adri always  has been modest and nice for a super model, it doesn´t make any sense  to say that she needs help on that, such non sense.

What makes this bad was that metin liked this comment, that one like came from him. And he loves watching and deleting comments, you see how long he left that comment up there? Didn't even get deleted until it was posted here, 20 hours after the fact. See...You didn't even know he did that and even you can see what was wrong with that comment 

Now, she has lost alot of followers after her last post. That post was half fueled by his exsistence in her life but it obviously isn’t sitting well with alot of people. We aren’t the only ones that aren’t feeling what she said. Its too hypocritical, for her to post a picture with a finger on her lips, as if to scold, after she recently did what she is telling others not to do now, that will honestly upset people. In addition to suddenly blaming the public, for deep issues in her relationships, even though its more than just about public comments. The reason why she wants people to shush up is because ignorance is bliss. Its easier for her to ignore bad signs if other people don’t also catch on to them. However, all of that ignoring is going to catch up and it won’t be pretty. Adriana really letting somebody who liked that comment about her ruin her like this... she reminds me of the actress monique who can’t get work these days and has conflicts with alot of people because the man she married had her saying and thinking alot of off-the-wall stuff that people looked at her crazy for. She is now blackballed in the industry. She is an OSCAR winner but now nobody even wants to work with her nor likes her anymore because of all the shit her husband had her thinking/ saying publicly and the unecessary disses she took at her own industry . This has happen with many other famous females. Now Adriana is literally on that same path nearly everything she does/says has some kind of relation to this dude and most of it is negative, the sad part about it, its the same dude who has upset her before and has shown how shady he is. How can somebody allow a person like that mess them up?