Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

When did I say wishing her well is a bad thing? Guess I really can’t say anything here without someone twisting my words. 

I literally said “I hope she will feel better soon”. All I meant I don’t get the point in posting pictures of her everyday mentioning she’s still sick. Yeah the stomach flu is annoying and not fun at all but it’s not the end of the world. I’m sure she’ll be be better soon and then we can all go back to discussing over and over again why she looks a tad fuller, that it’s all Metin’s fault and why she eats different food compared to a few months ago. :rolleyes:

Adriana is the one sharing pictures of herself everyday saying that she is still sick. (not that there is anything wrong with that, I am not gonna complain about her actually posting candids, even if its only on IG stories and I might miss it lol) 

Anyways, Its the candids section, people are literally just adding candids that she shares. Thats what this is for. There is nothing wrong with people wishing her well and there is nothing wrong with people posting candids that she shared herself saying she is sick. Not like people are sneaking pictures of her and assuming she is still sick. People are just passing on what she put in IG stories, which needs to happen because so many people don't get to see her IG stories posts

Lmao. How many times do I need to say this before y’all actually read what’s already been said before?? Selective reading sure is a thing here. 

I never said wishing her well is a bad thing. Go ahead, wish her well all day everyday. The more well wishes the better. What I DO NOT understand is the point is posting “still sick” or “yeah she’s still sick” again and again. It won’t make her get better any faster. Or maybe y’all have some special powers and are connected to Adriana! That must be it. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lmao. How many times do I need to say this before y’all actually read what’s already been said before?? Selective reading sure is a thing here. 

I never said wishing her well is a bad thing. Go ahead, wish her well all day everyday. The more well wishes the better. What I DO NOT understand is the point is posting “still sick” or “yeah she’s still sick” again and again. It won’t make her get better any faster. Or maybe y’all have some special powers and are connected to Adriana! That must be it. :rofl: 

No need to start an argument, but it was not a case of selective reading. From the way your first message was written I felt, and I guess the other users who commented after too, in it a bit of hostility towards us wishing her well. You explained it wasn't what you intended, and that you wanted to criticize not us but Adriana posting this kind of pictures; an opinion that I don't share at all but that of course you are more then free to express, so no hard feelings. So all is well, it was just a miscommunication problem.

22 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

No need to start an argument, but it was not a case of selective reading. From the way your first message was written I felt, and I guess the other users who commented after too, in it a bit of hostility towards us wishing her well. You explained it wasn't what you intended, and that you wanted to criticize not us but Adriana posting this kind of pictures; an opinion that I don't share at all but that of course you are more then free to express, so no hard feelings. So all is well, it was just a miscommunication problem.

Believe it or not, the last thing I want is another discussion, because there are always more than enough of those in Adriana’s topics, whether I’m involved or not in some of them. It’s just odd that whenever I say something some of you always seem to think it’s an “attack” or I come across being hostile towards you guys when I’m just making a personal observation. Like you said, it was a miscommunication. 

It has been like two weeks since he was last seen with her and she deleted just one photo of them. What did I tell you all he was going to do after that mark? Do something on social media  to remind people of this, after a certain amount of time. Adriana hasn't posted anything on her feed at all, so he doesn't have anything to like, now he has to do this. This a stunt. Especially since more fans probably noticed her delete that picture, so yeah, this seems about right. Anyone ever notice, when he post about her, he always promotes himself when he does it too? When he'd sneak photos of Adriana in his IG stories while in Miami he also quoted himself. He always promotes himself when he posts her.

IMG_3722.thumb.PNG.9d6b7c9e67ca4a08a55e43876f714be0.PNG 

Really tired of seeing her being used by him in multiple forms. He literally can't go two weeks without reminding the public of their relationship since she unfollowed him. He can't post about her without promoting his work. He can't even stay with her for a month without him taking pictures all over her house to post on his IG stories, he has been home this entire time and he hasn't posted one piece of his home yet, but he keep showing Adriana's. He keeps coming across as disingenuous and using her for attention. The fact that Adriana, the one who is already known and successful and who obviously just wants more privacy, can actually avoid doing this but now he can't go two weeks without pulling this stuff is telling, and its not good because before she famously unfollowed him, he didn't keep pulling these stunts. He hates that the public don't know about their relationship status much, even though he shouldn't even care

Thats why we saw this one coming because she deleted a picture too. It was only one picture but combined with the fact that the public hasn't saw them together for more than the week + the reason why she deleted the picture , he does something like this. All I can say is, I hope Adriana just doesn’t fall for this. He isn’t showing love, he is exploiting her constantly now. He didn’t even post a picture of them together, only a picture of her while quoting his own work...exploiting her.  Thats why he also kept showing her home while in miami. This is all exploitation. I hope she doesn’t fall for this, there is a reason why he keeps being like this and she isn’t, because she doesn’t exploit him

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

It has been like two weeks since he was last seen with her and she deleted just one photo of them. What did I tell you all he was going to do after that mark? Do something on social media  to remind people of this, after a certain amount of time. Adriana hasn't posted anything on her feed at all, so he doesn't have anything to like, now he has to do this. This a stunt. Especially since more fans probably noticed her delete that picture, so yeah, this seems about right. Anyone ever notice, when he post about her, he always promotes himself when he does it too? When he'd sneak photos of Adriana in his IG stories while in Miami he also quoted himself. He always promotes himself when he posts her.

IMG_3722.thumb.PNG.9d6b7c9e67ca4a08a55e43876f714be0.PNG 

Really tired of seeing her being used by him in multiple forms. He literally can't go two weeks without reminding the public of their relationship since she unfollowed him. He can't post about her without promoting his work. He can't even stay with her for a month without him taking pictures all over her house to post on his IG stories, he has been home this entire time and he hasn't posted one piece of his home yet, but he keep showing Adriana's. He keeps coming across as disingenuous and using her for attention. The fact that Adriana, the one who is already known and successful and who obviously just wants more privacy, can actually avoid doing this but now he can't go two weeks without pulling this stuff is telling, and its not good because before she famously unfollowed him, he didn't keep pulling these stunts. He hates that the public don't know about their relationship status much, even though he shouldn't even care

Thats why we saw this one coming because she deleted a picture too. It was only one picture but combined with the fact that the public hasn't saw them together for more than the week + the reason why she deleted the picture , he does something like this. All I can say is, I hope Adriana just doesn’t fall for this. He isn’t showing love, he is exploiting her constantly now. He didn’t even post a picture of them together, only a picture of her while quoting his own work...exploiting her.  Thats why he also kept showing her home while in miami. This is all exploitation. I hope she doesn’t fall for this, there is a reason why he keeps being like this and she isn’t, because she doesn’t exploit him

I can't see a damn thing just 2 black squares with a message ??